Brittany Murphy's Mum Denies Rumor She's Sleeping With Simon Monjack
Tragic actress Brittany Murphy's mum has fired back at reports she slept with her daughter's widower following the death of the star in December last year, insisting the very suggestion she had sex with her late son-in-law is "journalism at its lowest".
Sharon Murphy is upset by the Los Angeles County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death, which suggests she told police officers at the scene that she shared a bed with the producer/writer. According to the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, an investigator walked through Monjack's bedroom with a woman believed to be Murphy, who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed."
A statement from Murphy reads, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners office continues to release things to the media that are misleading. The TMZ story with it's (sic) salacious headline suggesting that my prescious (sic) son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering (sic) sexual contact is journalism at its lowest."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers