Brittany Murphy's Mum Denies Rumor She's Sleeping With Simon Monjack
Tragic actress Brittany Murphy's mum has fired back at reports she slept with her daughter's widower following the death of the star in December last year, insisting the very suggestion she had sex with her late son-in-law is "journalism at its lowest".
Sharon Murphy is upset by the Los Angeles County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death, which suggests she told police officers at the scene that she shared a bed with the producer/writer. According to the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, an investigator walked through Monjack's bedroom with a woman believed to be Murphy, who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed."
A statement from Murphy reads, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners office continues to release things to the media that are misleading. The TMZ story with it's (sic) salacious headline suggesting that my prescious (sic) son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering (sic) sexual contact is journalism at its lowest."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7