Brittany Murphy's Mum Denies Rumor She's Sleeping With Simon Monjack
Tragic actress Brittany Murphy's mum has fired back at reports she slept with her daughter's widower following the death of the star in December last year, insisting the very suggestion she had sex with her late son-in-law is "journalism at its lowest".
Sharon Murphy is upset by the Los Angeles County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death, which suggests she told police officers at the scene that she shared a bed with the producer/writer. According to the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, an investigator walked through Monjack's bedroom with a woman believed to be Murphy, who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed."
A statement from Murphy reads, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners office continues to release things to the media that are misleading. The TMZ story with it's (sic) salacious headline suggesting that my prescious (sic) son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering (sic) sexual contact is journalism at its lowest."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby