Brittany Murphy's Mum Denies Rumor She's Sleeping With Simon Monjack
Tragic actress Brittany Murphy's mum has fired back at reports she slept with her daughter's widower following the death of the star in December last year, insisting the very suggestion she had sex with her late son-in-law is "journalism at its lowest".
Sharon Murphy is upset by the Los Angeles County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death, which suggests she told police officers at the scene that she shared a bed with the producer/writer. According to the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, an investigator walked through Monjack's bedroom with a woman believed to be Murphy, who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed."
A statement from Murphy reads, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners office continues to release things to the media that are misleading. The TMZ story with it's (sic) salacious headline suggesting that my prescious (sic) son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering (sic) sexual contact is journalism at its lowest."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back