Brittany Murphy's Mum Denies Rumor She's Sleeping With Simon Monjack
Tragic actress Brittany Murphy's mum has fired back at reports she slept with her daughter's widower following the death of the star in December last year, insisting the very suggestion she had sex with her late son-in-law is "journalism at its lowest".
Sharon Murphy is upset by the Los Angeles County Coroner's report on Simon Monjack's death, which suggests she told police officers at the scene that she shared a bed with the producer/writer. According to the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, an investigator walked through Monjack's bedroom with a woman believed to be Murphy, who identified one side of Simon's bed as "her side of the bed."
A statement from Murphy reads, "I am very disturbed that the L.A. Coroners office continues to release things to the media that are misleading. The TMZ story with it's (sic) salacious headline suggesting that my prescious (sic) son-in-law Simon and I slept in bed together, infering (sic) sexual contact is journalism at its lowest."
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake