Kenny Chesney Spotted Getting Close to Another Blonde
Country music singer Kenny Chesney appears to have moved on from his romance with girlfriend Amy Colley after he was photographed getting close to another woman during a romantic beach getaway. Chesney confessed his relationship with the Tennessee nurse was in trouble in a recent interview, revealing he and Colley had been "on-again, off-again" for some time.
And now the "How Forever Feels" hitmaker appears to have moved into the arms of ESPN network sportscaster Jenn Brown. Photos published in U.S. magazine Star show the pair romantically embracing on a Cancun, Mexico beach, where they reportedly escaped for a five-day break earlier this month.
Chesney's love life first hit the headlines in May 2005 when he exchanged vows with actress Renee Zellweger. The marriage was short lived the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star annulled the union just months later, citing fraud.
The controversy didn't put Chesney off marriage and now fans are hoping Brown could become his second wife. Talking of his future marriage hopes in a recent Parade magazine article, Chesney said, "I hope that's on the cards for me one day."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'