Kenny Chesney Spotted Getting Close to Another Blonde
Country music singer Kenny Chesney appears to have moved on from his romance with girlfriend Amy Colley after he was photographed getting close to another woman during a romantic beach getaway. Chesney confessed his relationship with the Tennessee nurse was in trouble in a recent interview, revealing he and Colley had been "on-again, off-again" for some time.
And now the "How Forever Feels" hitmaker appears to have moved into the arms of ESPN network sportscaster Jenn Brown. Photos published in U.S. magazine Star show the pair romantically embracing on a Cancun, Mexico beach, where they reportedly escaped for a five-day break earlier this month.
Chesney's love life first hit the headlines in May 2005 when he exchanged vows with actress Renee Zellweger. The marriage was short lived the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star annulled the union just months later, citing fraud.
The controversy didn't put Chesney off marriage and now fans are hoping Brown could become his second wife. Talking of his future marriage hopes in a recent Parade magazine article, Chesney said, "I hope that's on the cards for me one day."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri