Kenny Chesney Spotted Getting Close to Another Blonde
Country music singer Kenny Chesney appears to have moved on from his romance with girlfriend Amy Colley after he was photographed getting close to another woman during a romantic beach getaway. Chesney confessed his relationship with the Tennessee nurse was in trouble in a recent interview, revealing he and Colley had been "on-again, off-again" for some time.
And now the "How Forever Feels" hitmaker appears to have moved into the arms of ESPN network sportscaster Jenn Brown. Photos published in U.S. magazine Star show the pair romantically embracing on a Cancun, Mexico beach, where they reportedly escaped for a five-day break earlier this month.
Chesney's love life first hit the headlines in May 2005 when he exchanged vows with actress Renee Zellweger. The marriage was short lived the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star annulled the union just months later, citing fraud.
The controversy didn't put Chesney off marriage and now fans are hoping Brown could become his second wife. Talking of his future marriage hopes in a recent Parade magazine article, Chesney said, "I hope that's on the cards for me one day."
More Kenny Chesney News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger