Kenny Chesney Spotted Getting Close to Another Blonde
Country music singer Kenny Chesney appears to have moved on from his romance with girlfriend Amy Colley after he was photographed getting close to another woman during a romantic beach getaway. Chesney confessed his relationship with the Tennessee nurse was in trouble in a recent interview, revealing he and Colley had been "on-again, off-again" for some time.
And now the "How Forever Feels" hitmaker appears to have moved into the arms of ESPN network sportscaster Jenn Brown. Photos published in U.S. magazine Star show the pair romantically embracing on a Cancun, Mexico beach, where they reportedly escaped for a five-day break earlier this month.
Chesney's love life first hit the headlines in May 2005 when he exchanged vows with actress Renee Zellweger. The marriage was short lived the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star annulled the union just months later, citing fraud.
The controversy didn't put Chesney off marriage and now fans are hoping Brown could become his second wife. Talking of his future marriage hopes in a recent Parade magazine article, Chesney said, "I hope that's on the cards for me one day."
More Kenny Chesney News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked