Kenny Chesney Spotted Getting Close to Another Blonde
Country music singer Kenny Chesney appears to have moved on from his romance with girlfriend Amy Colley after he was photographed getting close to another woman during a romantic beach getaway. Chesney confessed his relationship with the Tennessee nurse was in trouble in a recent interview, revealing he and Colley had been "on-again, off-again" for some time.
And now the "How Forever Feels" hitmaker appears to have moved into the arms of ESPN network sportscaster Jenn Brown. Photos published in U.S. magazine Star show the pair romantically embracing on a Cancun, Mexico beach, where they reportedly escaped for a five-day break earlier this month.
Chesney's love life first hit the headlines in May 2005 when he exchanged vows with actress Renee Zellweger. The marriage was short lived the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star annulled the union just months later, citing fraud.
The controversy didn't put Chesney off marriage and now fans are hoping Brown could become his second wife. Talking of his future marriage hopes in a recent Parade magazine article, Chesney said, "I hope that's on the cards for me one day."
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game