Kat Von D Tweets, Then Deletes, She's Dating Jesse James
Tattoo artist-to-the-stars Kat Von D sparked an online gossip frenzy on Wednesday, August 18 after confirming she was dating Sandra Bullock's bad boy ex Jesse James on her Twitter blog before removing the post minutes later. The couple was recently spotted on a night out in Las Vegas but Von D's representative dismissed reports of a romance, insisting the reality TV stars are "just friends."
However, Von D, who split from rocker Nikki Sixx earlier this summer, went public with the romance after taking to her Twitter page on Wednesday to announce the happy news. The 28-year-old beauty told her followers "Yes, Jesse and I are dating."
She deleted the message soon afterward but the post had already been retweeted by more than 100 people, and picked up by media outlets around the world. If the romance is for real, it will be 41-year-old James' first romance since his marriage to Bullock fell apart in March amid reports he had cheated on the actress with a string of women.
One lover, Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee, went public with her 11-month-long fling with with the TV mechanic after she realized James had been lying to her about the status of his marriage.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise