Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz NOT Falling Out Over New Singer
Ashlee Simpson's publicist has slammed reports the pop star mum has fallen out with her husband Pete Wentz over his choice for a new singer. Sources claim Simpson-Wentz is far from happy that sexy Bebe Rexh has been chosen to front the former Fall Out Boy star's new act, Black Cards - because she fears her man will fall for the exotic-looking New Yorker.
The insider tells In Touch magazine, "Ashlee is making a huge effort to make sure that Bebe feels like she belongs - and knows that Ashlee likes her, but Ashlee is so insecure, it brings out the worst in her."
"She was so worried about Pete straying that she was fighting with him constantly about Bebe. Her friends told her to stop being so controlling or it would drive him away. Finally, she listened. Now that she's giving him more space, they're getting along much better."
But Simpson-Wentz's representative insists there's no truth to the story, stating, "Both (Ashlee and Pete) are committed to their marriage and are each other's biggest support system professionally and personally."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'