Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz NOT Falling Out Over New Singer
Ashlee Simpson's publicist has slammed reports the pop star mum has fallen out with her husband Pete Wentz over his choice for a new singer. Sources claim Simpson-Wentz is far from happy that sexy Bebe Rexh has been chosen to front the former Fall Out Boy star's new act, Black Cards - because she fears her man will fall for the exotic-looking New Yorker.
The insider tells In Touch magazine, "Ashlee is making a huge effort to make sure that Bebe feels like she belongs - and knows that Ashlee likes her, but Ashlee is so insecure, it brings out the worst in her."
"She was so worried about Pete straying that she was fighting with him constantly about Bebe. Her friends told her to stop being so controlling or it would drive him away. Finally, she listened. Now that she's giving him more space, they're getting along much better."
But Simpson-Wentz's representative insists there's no truth to the story, stating, "Both (Ashlee and Pete) are committed to their marriage and are each other's biggest support system professionally and personally."
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story