Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz NOT Falling Out Over New Singer
Ashlee Simpson's publicist has slammed reports the pop star mum has fallen out with her husband Pete Wentz over his choice for a new singer. Sources claim Simpson-Wentz is far from happy that sexy Bebe Rexh has been chosen to front the former Fall Out Boy star's new act, Black Cards - because she fears her man will fall for the exotic-looking New Yorker.
The insider tells In Touch magazine, "Ashlee is making a huge effort to make sure that Bebe feels like she belongs - and knows that Ashlee likes her, but Ashlee is so insecure, it brings out the worst in her."
"She was so worried about Pete straying that she was fighting with him constantly about Bebe. Her friends told her to stop being so controlling or it would drive him away. Finally, she listened. Now that she's giving him more space, they're getting along much better."
But Simpson-Wentz's representative insists there's no truth to the story, stating, "Both (Ashlee and Pete) are committed to their marriage and are each other's biggest support system professionally and personally."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video