Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz NOT Falling Out Over New Singer
Ashlee Simpson's publicist has slammed reports the pop star mum has fallen out with her husband Pete Wentz over his choice for a new singer. Sources claim Simpson-Wentz is far from happy that sexy Bebe Rexh has been chosen to front the former Fall Out Boy star's new act, Black Cards - because she fears her man will fall for the exotic-looking New Yorker.
The insider tells In Touch magazine, "Ashlee is making a huge effort to make sure that Bebe feels like she belongs - and knows that Ashlee likes her, but Ashlee is so insecure, it brings out the worst in her."
"She was so worried about Pete straying that she was fighting with him constantly about Bebe. Her friends told her to stop being so controlling or it would drive him away. Finally, she listened. Now that she's giving him more space, they're getting along much better."
But Simpson-Wentz's representative insists there's no truth to the story, stating, "Both (Ashlee and Pete) are committed to their marriage and are each other's biggest support system professionally and personally."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences