Heather Morris Was 'Underpaid' as Back-Up Dancer
"Glee" star Heather Morris vowed to hang up her dancing shoes and move into acting after feeling "underpaid" and "under-appreciated". The 23 year old plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany in the hit musical show, but before becoming a series regular she was a back-up dancer for singers including Beyonce Knowles and Tina Turner.
But Morris had her heart set on being center stage as she wasn't getting "anything back" out of her dancing career. She tells the Boston Herald, "You're underpaid. You're under-appreciated. You're kind of just like the end of the stream."
"As much enjoyment (as) I got out of dancing, I felt like I didn't get anything back. I knew there was more that would make me happier, which is exactly what I'm doing."
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year