Heather Morris Was 'Underpaid' as Back-Up Dancer
"Glee" star Heather Morris vowed to hang up her dancing shoes and move into acting after feeling "underpaid" and "under-appreciated". The 23 year old plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany in the hit musical show, but before becoming a series regular she was a back-up dancer for singers including Beyonce Knowles and Tina Turner.
But Morris had her heart set on being center stage as she wasn't getting "anything back" out of her dancing career. She tells the Boston Herald, "You're underpaid. You're under-appreciated. You're kind of just like the end of the stream."
"As much enjoyment (as) I got out of dancing, I felt like I didn't get anything back. I knew there was more that would make me happier, which is exactly what I'm doing."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip