Heather Morris Was 'Underpaid' as Back-Up Dancer
"Glee" star Heather Morris vowed to hang up her dancing shoes and move into acting after feeling "underpaid" and "under-appreciated". The 23 year old plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany in the hit musical show, but before becoming a series regular she was a back-up dancer for singers including Beyonce Knowles and Tina Turner.
But Morris had her heart set on being center stage as she wasn't getting "anything back" out of her dancing career. She tells the Boston Herald, "You're underpaid. You're under-appreciated. You're kind of just like the end of the stream."
"As much enjoyment (as) I got out of dancing, I felt like I didn't get anything back. I knew there was more that would make me happier, which is exactly what I'm doing."
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance