Heather Morris Was 'Underpaid' as Back-Up Dancer
"Glee" star Heather Morris vowed to hang up her dancing shoes and move into acting after feeling "underpaid" and "under-appreciated". The 23 year old plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany in the hit musical show, but before becoming a series regular she was a back-up dancer for singers including Beyonce Knowles and Tina Turner.
But Morris had her heart set on being center stage as she wasn't getting "anything back" out of her dancing career. She tells the Boston Herald, "You're underpaid. You're under-appreciated. You're kind of just like the end of the stream."
"As much enjoyment (as) I got out of dancing, I felt like I didn't get anything back. I knew there was more that would make me happier, which is exactly what I'm doing."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special