Kendra Wilkinson Wants to Have Liposuction After Second Baby
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to undergo liposuction in a desperate bid to get her body back in shape - after she has a second baby. The former Girls Next Door star and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their first son, Hank Baskett IV, in December 2009 but the blond admits she's been unhappy with her figure since packing on 55 pounds (24.9 kilograms) and having a Caesarean section.
And Wilkinson, who is aiming to be pregnant "within the next year", wants to regain her famously fit shape with the quick fix medical procedure. She tells America's Star magazine, "Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won't go away... I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss."
"I didn't get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror."
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors