Kendra Wilkinson Wants to Have Liposuction After Second Baby
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to undergo liposuction in a desperate bid to get her body back in shape - after she has a second baby. The former Girls Next Door star and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their first son, Hank Baskett IV, in December 2009 but the blond admits she's been unhappy with her figure since packing on 55 pounds (24.9 kilograms) and having a Caesarean section.
And Wilkinson, who is aiming to be pregnant "within the next year", wants to regain her famously fit shape with the quick fix medical procedure. She tells America's Star magazine, "Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won't go away... I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss."
"I didn't get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'