Kendra Wilkinson Wants to Have Liposuction After Second Baby
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to undergo liposuction in a desperate bid to get her body back in shape - after she has a second baby. The former Girls Next Door star and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their first son, Hank Baskett IV, in December 2009 but the blond admits she's been unhappy with her figure since packing on 55 pounds (24.9 kilograms) and having a Caesarean section.
And Wilkinson, who is aiming to be pregnant "within the next year", wants to regain her famously fit shape with the quick fix medical procedure. She tells America's Star magazine, "Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won't go away... I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss."
"I didn't get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back