Kendra Wilkinson Wants to Have Liposuction After Second Baby
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to undergo liposuction in a desperate bid to get her body back in shape - after she has a second baby. The former Girls Next Door star and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their first son, Hank Baskett IV, in December 2009 but the blond admits she's been unhappy with her figure since packing on 55 pounds (24.9 kilograms) and having a Caesarean section.
And Wilkinson, who is aiming to be pregnant "within the next year", wants to regain her famously fit shape with the quick fix medical procedure. She tells America's Star magazine, "Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won't go away... I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss."
"I didn't get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes