Kendra Wilkinson Wants to Have Liposuction After Second Baby
Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has vowed to undergo liposuction in a desperate bid to get her body back in shape - after she has a second baby. The former Girls Next Door star and her husband Hank Baskett welcomed their first son, Hank Baskett IV, in December 2009 but the blond admits she's been unhappy with her figure since packing on 55 pounds (24.9 kilograms) and having a Caesarean section.
And Wilkinson, who is aiming to be pregnant "within the next year", wants to regain her famously fit shape with the quick fix medical procedure. She tells America's Star magazine, "Having a nine-and-a-half pound baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won't go away... I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss."
"I didn't get liposuction after Hank, because I knew I wanted more babies. But I will 100 per cent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'