Ernest Borgnine to Land Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award
Movie veteran Ernest Borgnine will be honored with the Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award in January 2011. The Oscar winner will become the 47th star to land the accolade.
A statement from SAG reads, "Ernest Borgnine has performed in more than 200 motion pictures, five television series and dozens of television films and guest appearances." Guild President Ken Howard adds, "Whether portraying brutish villains, sympathetic everymen, complex leaders or hapless heroes, Ernest Borgnine has brought a boundless energy which, at 93, is still a hallmark of his remarkably busy life and career."
"It is with that same joyous spirit that we salute his impressive body of work and his steadfast generosity."
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!