Ernest Borgnine to Land Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award
Movie veteran Ernest Borgnine will be honored with the Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award in January 2011. The Oscar winner will become the 47th star to land the accolade.
A statement from SAG reads, "Ernest Borgnine has performed in more than 200 motion pictures, five television series and dozens of television films and guest appearances." Guild President Ken Howard adds, "Whether portraying brutish villains, sympathetic everymen, complex leaders or hapless heroes, Ernest Borgnine has brought a boundless energy which, at 93, is still a hallmark of his remarkably busy life and career."
"It is with that same joyous spirit that we salute his impressive body of work and his steadfast generosity."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt