Ernest Borgnine to Land Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award
Movie veteran Ernest Borgnine will be honored with the Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award in January 2011. The Oscar winner will become the 47th star to land the accolade.
A statement from SAG reads, "Ernest Borgnine has performed in more than 200 motion pictures, five television series and dozens of television films and guest appearances." Guild President Ken Howard adds, "Whether portraying brutish villains, sympathetic everymen, complex leaders or hapless heroes, Ernest Borgnine has brought a boundless energy which, at 93, is still a hallmark of his remarkably busy life and career."
"It is with that same joyous spirit that we salute his impressive body of work and his steadfast generosity."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit