Ernest Borgnine to Land Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award
Movie veteran Ernest Borgnine will be honored with the Screen Actors Guild Lifetime Achievement Award in January 2011. The Oscar winner will become the 47th star to land the accolade.
A statement from SAG reads, "Ernest Borgnine has performed in more than 200 motion pictures, five television series and dozens of television films and guest appearances." Guild President Ken Howard adds, "Whether portraying brutish villains, sympathetic everymen, complex leaders or hapless heroes, Ernest Borgnine has brought a boundless energy which, at 93, is still a hallmark of his remarkably busy life and career."
"It is with that same joyous spirit that we salute his impressive body of work and his steadfast generosity."
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture