Scott Caan Tore Ligaments During 'Hawaii Five-0' Stunt
Actor Scott Caan is recovering from knee surgery after suffering an injury in a stunt for revamped U.S. TV action series "Hawaii Five-0".
The 33-year-old actor, who stars as Detective Danny 'Danno' Williams in the remake of the 1960s and '70s show, was flown from the Oahu set to Los Angeles last week to undergo surgery on a torn ligament, reports the New York Post. The operation was reportedly conducted as an outpatient procedure.
Network bosses are expecting Caan to return to the set this week, while writers have revamped the storyline to reflect his injury as they prepare for a planned premiere on September 20. A CBS spokesperson says, "Yes, his injury will be noted in the storyline."
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special