Scott Caan Tore Ligaments During 'Hawaii Five-0' Stunt
Actor Scott Caan is recovering from knee surgery after suffering an injury in a stunt for revamped U.S. TV action series "Hawaii Five-0".
The 33-year-old actor, who stars as Detective Danny 'Danno' Williams in the remake of the 1960s and '70s show, was flown from the Oahu set to Los Angeles last week to undergo surgery on a torn ligament, reports the New York Post. The operation was reportedly conducted as an outpatient procedure.
Network bosses are expecting Caan to return to the set this week, while writers have revamped the storyline to reflect his injury as they prepare for a planned premiere on September 20. A CBS spokesperson says, "Yes, his injury will be noted in the storyline."
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair