Scott Caan Tore Ligaments During 'Hawaii Five-0' Stunt
Actor Scott Caan is recovering from knee surgery after suffering an injury in a stunt for revamped U.S. TV action series "Hawaii Five-0".
The 33-year-old actor, who stars as Detective Danny 'Danno' Williams in the remake of the 1960s and '70s show, was flown from the Oahu set to Los Angeles last week to undergo surgery on a torn ligament, reports the New York Post. The operation was reportedly conducted as an outpatient procedure.
Network bosses are expecting Caan to return to the set this week, while writers have revamped the storyline to reflect his injury as they prepare for a planned premiere on September 20. A CBS spokesperson says, "Yes, his injury will be noted in the storyline."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son