Scott Caan Tore Ligaments During 'Hawaii Five-0' Stunt
Actor Scott Caan is recovering from knee surgery after suffering an injury in a stunt for revamped U.S. TV action series "Hawaii Five-0".
The 33-year-old actor, who stars as Detective Danny 'Danno' Williams in the remake of the 1960s and '70s show, was flown from the Oahu set to Los Angeles last week to undergo surgery on a torn ligament, reports the New York Post. The operation was reportedly conducted as an outpatient procedure.
Network bosses are expecting Caan to return to the set this week, while writers have revamped the storyline to reflect his injury as they prepare for a planned premiere on September 20. A CBS spokesperson says, "Yes, his injury will be noted in the storyline."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake