Scott Caan Tore Ligaments During 'Hawaii Five-0' Stunt
Actor Scott Caan is recovering from knee surgery after suffering an injury in a stunt for revamped U.S. TV action series "Hawaii Five-0".
The 33-year-old actor, who stars as Detective Danny 'Danno' Williams in the remake of the 1960s and '70s show, was flown from the Oahu set to Los Angeles last week to undergo surgery on a torn ligament, reports the New York Post. The operation was reportedly conducted as an outpatient procedure.
Network bosses are expecting Caan to return to the set this week, while writers have revamped the storyline to reflect his injury as they prepare for a planned premiere on September 20. A CBS spokesperson says, "Yes, his injury will be noted in the storyline."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'