Naomi Campbell Faces Hefty Tax Bill
Beleaguered British supermodel Naomi Campbell is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations she owes more that $63,000 in back payments.
Officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a lien for allegedly unpaid income taxes on July 28, just days before the embattled beauty took the stand to testify at a war crimes trial in The Hague, Netherlands.
The lien, filed in New York City, is for $63,487 in delinquent federal taxes dating back to 2009, according to the Detroit News.
Campbell has been in the spotlight in recent weeks after she was called to testify at the trial of former Liberian president Charles Taylor on August 5 over allegations she accepted a 'blood diamond' from him after a dinner party in South Africa in 1997.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does