Naomi Campbell Faces Hefty Tax Bill
Beleaguered British supermodel Naomi Campbell is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations she owes more that $63,000 in back payments.
Officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a lien for allegedly unpaid income taxes on July 28, just days before the embattled beauty took the stand to testify at a war crimes trial in The Hague, Netherlands.
The lien, filed in New York City, is for $63,487 in delinquent federal taxes dating back to 2009, according to the Detroit News.
Campbell has been in the spotlight in recent weeks after she was called to testify at the trial of former Liberian president Charles Taylor on August 5 over allegations she accepted a 'blood diamond' from him after a dinner party in South Africa in 1997.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame