Naomi Campbell Faces Hefty Tax Bill
Beleaguered British supermodel Naomi Campbell is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations she owes more that $63,000 in back payments.
Officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a lien for allegedly unpaid income taxes on July 28, just days before the embattled beauty took the stand to testify at a war crimes trial in The Hague, Netherlands.
The lien, filed in New York City, is for $63,487 in delinquent federal taxes dating back to 2009, according to the Detroit News.
Campbell has been in the spotlight in recent weeks after she was called to testify at the trial of former Liberian president Charles Taylor on August 5 over allegations she accepted a 'blood diamond' from him after a dinner party in South Africa in 1997.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?