Naomi Campbell Faces Hefty Tax Bill
Beleaguered British supermodel Naomi Campbell is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations she owes more that $63,000 in back payments.
Officials at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a lien for allegedly unpaid income taxes on July 28, just days before the embattled beauty took the stand to testify at a war crimes trial in The Hague, Netherlands.
The lien, filed in New York City, is for $63,487 in delinquent federal taxes dating back to 2009, according to the Detroit News.
Campbell has been in the spotlight in recent weeks after she was called to testify at the trial of former Liberian president Charles Taylor on August 5 over allegations she accepted a 'blood diamond' from him after a dinner party in South Africa in 1997.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'