Sex Pistols' Fragrance Bottled
Legendary rockers the Sex Pistols have bottled the scent of the punk era by launching the band's first fragrance. The group has teamed up with French beauty brand Etat Libre D'Orange to create a self-titled scent, which is described as "the spirit of punk" in a bottle.
The perfume, which is launched this summer, comes in packaging inspired by the Sex Pistols' hit track "God Save the Queen". A statement from executives at the fragrance company reads, "To wear this scent, you must resist tradition, fight conformity, and disregard aromatic conventions. In the spirit of punk, you must be willing to express yourself with abandon. You take risks and you wouldn't be adverse to creating a little mayhem."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'