Sex Pistols' Fragrance Bottled
Legendary rockers the Sex Pistols have bottled the scent of the punk era by launching the band's first fragrance. The group has teamed up with French beauty brand Etat Libre D'Orange to create a self-titled scent, which is described as "the spirit of punk" in a bottle.
The perfume, which is launched this summer, comes in packaging inspired by the Sex Pistols' hit track "God Save the Queen". A statement from executives at the fragrance company reads, "To wear this scent, you must resist tradition, fight conformity, and disregard aromatic conventions. In the spirit of punk, you must be willing to express yourself with abandon. You take risks and you wouldn't be adverse to creating a little mayhem."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl