Sex Pistols' Fragrance Bottled
Legendary rockers the Sex Pistols have bottled the scent of the punk era by launching the band's first fragrance. The group has teamed up with French beauty brand Etat Libre D'Orange to create a self-titled scent, which is described as "the spirit of punk" in a bottle.
The perfume, which is launched this summer, comes in packaging inspired by the Sex Pistols' hit track "God Save the Queen". A statement from executives at the fragrance company reads, "To wear this scent, you must resist tradition, fight conformity, and disregard aromatic conventions. In the spirit of punk, you must be willing to express yourself with abandon. You take risks and you wouldn't be adverse to creating a little mayhem."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked