Method Man Follows Tila Tequila to Sue Over Stage Attack
Rapper Method Man is taking legal action after he was allegedly hit in the face with a beer can while performing onstage at a music festival in Illinois. The "How High" hitmaker was left bloodied and bruised after he was injured during a prolonged attack when he appeared at the Gathering of the Juggalos event with Redman on Sunday, August 15.
He continued with the performance but now he's preparing to sue the perpetrators of the attack, according to TMZ.com. The rapper tells the website, "It's not OK... I don't condone throwing things at the talent while they're performing. It takes a lot of heart and balls to continue performing after you've been hit in the face."
Method Man isn't the only celebrity involving lawyers over the festival - reality TV star Tila Tequila wants to file suit after she was apparently hit with beer bottles and fire crackers while performing onstage.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit