Method Man Follows Tila Tequila to Sue Over Stage Attack
Rapper Method Man is taking legal action after he was allegedly hit in the face with a beer can while performing onstage at a music festival in Illinois. The "How High" hitmaker was left bloodied and bruised after he was injured during a prolonged attack when he appeared at the Gathering of the Juggalos event with Redman on Sunday, August 15.
He continued with the performance but now he's preparing to sue the perpetrators of the attack, according to TMZ.com. The rapper tells the website, "It's not OK... I don't condone throwing things at the talent while they're performing. It takes a lot of heart and balls to continue performing after you've been hit in the face."
Method Man isn't the only celebrity involving lawyers over the festival - reality TV star Tila Tequila wants to file suit after she was apparently hit with beer bottles and fire crackers while performing onstage.
More Method Man News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign