Method Man Follows Tila Tequila to Sue Over Stage Attack
Rapper Method Man is taking legal action after he was allegedly hit in the face with a beer can while performing onstage at a music festival in Illinois. The "How High" hitmaker was left bloodied and bruised after he was injured during a prolonged attack when he appeared at the Gathering of the Juggalos event with Redman on Sunday, August 15.
He continued with the performance but now he's preparing to sue the perpetrators of the attack, according to TMZ.com. The rapper tells the website, "It's not OK... I don't condone throwing things at the talent while they're performing. It takes a lot of heart and balls to continue performing after you've been hit in the face."
Method Man isn't the only celebrity involving lawyers over the festival - reality TV star Tila Tequila wants to file suit after she was apparently hit with beer bottles and fire crackers while performing onstage.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13