Method Man Follows Tila Tequila to Sue Over Stage Attack
Rapper Method Man is taking legal action after he was allegedly hit in the face with a beer can while performing onstage at a music festival in Illinois. The "How High" hitmaker was left bloodied and bruised after he was injured during a prolonged attack when he appeared at the Gathering of the Juggalos event with Redman on Sunday, August 15.
He continued with the performance but now he's preparing to sue the perpetrators of the attack, according to TMZ.com. The rapper tells the website, "It's not OK... I don't condone throwing things at the talent while they're performing. It takes a lot of heart and balls to continue performing after you've been hit in the face."
Method Man isn't the only celebrity involving lawyers over the festival - reality TV star Tila Tequila wants to file suit after she was apparently hit with beer bottles and fire crackers while performing onstage.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'