Method Man Follows Tila Tequila to Sue Over Stage Attack
Rapper Method Man is taking legal action after he was allegedly hit in the face with a beer can while performing onstage at a music festival in Illinois. The "How High" hitmaker was left bloodied and bruised after he was injured during a prolonged attack when he appeared at the Gathering of the Juggalos event with Redman on Sunday, August 15.
He continued with the performance but now he's preparing to sue the perpetrators of the attack, according to TMZ.com. The rapper tells the website, "It's not OK... I don't condone throwing things at the talent while they're performing. It takes a lot of heart and balls to continue performing after you've been hit in the face."
Method Man isn't the only celebrity involving lawyers over the festival - reality TV star Tila Tequila wants to file suit after she was apparently hit with beer bottles and fire crackers while performing onstage.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked