Gabrielle Union 'Foreplay' Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge
A judge in Illinois has dismissed a lawsuit which accused Gabrielle Union and her boyfriend Dwayne Wade of engaging in "sexual foreplay" in front of the basketball star's children. The athlete's estranged wife Siohvaughn Wade filed papers earlier this year on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and three, claiming Wade had engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the kids.
A spokesperson for Union denied the allegations, with Wade branding the claims "meritless" - and an Illinois judge dismissed the case in court last week, citing improper jurisdiction, according to TMZ.com. Union's lawyer tells the website, "The allegations against Ms. Union are completely false and do not belong in the Illinois Court System."
Gabrielle Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers