Gabrielle Union 'Foreplay' Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge
A judge in Illinois has dismissed a lawsuit which accused Gabrielle Union and her boyfriend Dwayne Wade of engaging in "sexual foreplay" in front of the basketball star's children. The athlete's estranged wife Siohvaughn Wade filed papers earlier this year on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and three, claiming Wade had engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the kids.
A spokesperson for Union denied the allegations, with Wade branding the claims "meritless" - and an Illinois judge dismissed the case in court last week, citing improper jurisdiction, according to TMZ.com. Union's lawyer tells the website, "The allegations against Ms. Union are completely false and do not belong in the Illinois Court System."
Gabrielle Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes