Gabrielle Union 'Foreplay' Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge
A judge in Illinois has dismissed a lawsuit which accused Gabrielle Union and her boyfriend Dwayne Wade of engaging in "sexual foreplay" in front of the basketball star's children. The athlete's estranged wife Siohvaughn Wade filed papers earlier this year on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and three, claiming Wade had engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the kids.
A spokesperson for Union denied the allegations, with Wade branding the claims "meritless" - and an Illinois judge dismissed the case in court last week, citing improper jurisdiction, according to TMZ.com. Union's lawyer tells the website, "The allegations against Ms. Union are completely false and do not belong in the Illinois Court System."
Gabrielle Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
More Gabrielle Union News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?