Gabrielle Union 'Foreplay' Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge
A judge in Illinois has dismissed a lawsuit which accused Gabrielle Union and her boyfriend Dwayne Wade of engaging in "sexual foreplay" in front of the basketball star's children. The athlete's estranged wife Siohvaughn Wade filed papers earlier this year on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and three, claiming Wade had engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the kids.
A spokesperson for Union denied the allegations, with Wade branding the claims "meritless" - and an Illinois judge dismissed the case in court last week, citing improper jurisdiction, according to TMZ.com. Union's lawyer tells the website, "The allegations against Ms. Union are completely false and do not belong in the Illinois Court System."
Gabrielle Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
More Gabrielle Union News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie