Gabrielle Union 'Foreplay' Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge
A judge in Illinois has dismissed a lawsuit which accused Gabrielle Union and her boyfriend Dwayne Wade of engaging in "sexual foreplay" in front of the basketball star's children. The athlete's estranged wife Siohvaughn Wade filed papers earlier this year on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and three, claiming Wade had engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the kids.
A spokesperson for Union denied the allegations, with Wade branding the claims "meritless" - and an Illinois judge dismissed the case in court last week, citing improper jurisdiction, according to TMZ.com. Union's lawyer tells the website, "The allegations against Ms. Union are completely false and do not belong in the Illinois Court System."
Gabrielle Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
More Gabrielle Union News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'