Passionate About Fashion, Adam Levine to Launch Fashion Line
Maroon 5 rocker Adam Levine is branching out into fashion - the musician has designed his own range for both sexes. The star will reveal his 222 line later this week in Las Vegas.
The collection includes jeans, t-shirts and leathers for men - as well as dresses and wraps for his female followers. Levine says, "I'm passionate about fashion. I think it says something about yourself and, whether you care about clothes or not, what you wear reflects some kind of attitude towards style."
Along with his band mates, Adam Levine has recently premiered a music video for Maroon 5's "Misery". In the clip, he shares screen with his real-life girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Portraying a couple, the two are seen having a violent relationship.
More Adam Levine News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding