Passionate About Fashion, Adam Levine to Launch Fashion Line
Maroon 5 rocker Adam Levine is branching out into fashion - the musician has designed his own range for both sexes. The star will reveal his 222 line later this week in Las Vegas.
The collection includes jeans, t-shirts and leathers for men - as well as dresses and wraps for his female followers. Levine says, "I'm passionate about fashion. I think it says something about yourself and, whether you care about clothes or not, what you wear reflects some kind of attitude towards style."
Along with his band mates, Adam Levine has recently premiered a music video for Maroon 5's "Misery". In the clip, he shares screen with his real-life girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Portraying a couple, the two are seen having a violent relationship.
More Adam Levine News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift