Passionate About Fashion, Adam Levine to Launch Fashion Line
Maroon 5 rocker Adam Levine is branching out into fashion - the musician has designed his own range for both sexes. The star will reveal his 222 line later this week in Las Vegas.
The collection includes jeans, t-shirts and leathers for men - as well as dresses and wraps for his female followers. Levine says, "I'm passionate about fashion. I think it says something about yourself and, whether you care about clothes or not, what you wear reflects some kind of attitude towards style."
Along with his band mates, Adam Levine has recently premiered a music video for Maroon 5's "Misery". In the clip, he shares screen with his real-life girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Portraying a couple, the two are seen having a violent relationship.
More Adam Levine News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama