Passionate About Fashion, Adam Levine to Launch Fashion Line
Maroon 5 rocker Adam Levine is branching out into fashion - the musician has designed his own range for both sexes. The star will reveal his 222 line later this week in Las Vegas.
The collection includes jeans, t-shirts and leathers for men - as well as dresses and wraps for his female followers. Levine says, "I'm passionate about fashion. I think it says something about yourself and, whether you care about clothes or not, what you wear reflects some kind of attitude towards style."
Along with his band mates, Adam Levine has recently premiered a music video for Maroon 5's "Misery". In the clip, he shares screen with his real-life girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Portraying a couple, the two are seen having a violent relationship.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign