Passionate About Fashion, Adam Levine to Launch Fashion Line
Maroon 5 rocker Adam Levine is branching out into fashion - the musician has designed his own range for both sexes. The star will reveal his 222 line later this week in Las Vegas.
The collection includes jeans, t-shirts and leathers for men - as well as dresses and wraps for his female followers. Levine says, "I'm passionate about fashion. I think it says something about yourself and, whether you care about clothes or not, what you wear reflects some kind of attitude towards style."
Along with his band mates, Adam Levine has recently premiered a music video for Maroon 5's "Misery". In the clip, he shares screen with his real-life girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. Portraying a couple, the two are seen having a violent relationship.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'