Sylvester Stallone's Dream of Flying in Vintage Bomber Crushed
Sylvester Stallone's dream of flying in the vintage bomber featured in his new blockbuster "The Expendables" for the film's Los Angeles premiere was dashed when he learned the aircraft had been crushed.
The actor/director was hoping to use the old plane as a prop on the red carpet and he was devastated when he realized the craft had been turned into a heap of rusting metal. Co-star Jason Statham wasn't surprised - because the 60-year-old plane shouldn't really have been in the sky for the film.
He explains, "We found out the plane was barely airworthy... It hadn't been serviced in 30 years. Sly wanted to bring it in for the premiere and we found out it had been crushed into a cube... never to be flown again."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked