Hilary Duff Invested on Lingeries Before Wedding
Hilary Duff made sure her wedding night was extra special by spending close to $1,000 on designer lingerie at her favorite bras and panties store before her nuptials at the weekend. The actress wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie in Santa Barbara, California and it's what she wore underneath her Vera Wang gown which is now making headlines.
"Faire Frou Frou" owner Alison Rubke reveals Duff and her mother visited her Studio City, California store just before the big day to spend a small fortune on intimate apparel. She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood that the "So Yesterday" hitmaker was planning to spice up her wedding night with a $440 Fleur of England bra and pant set and a Vannina Vesperini set for $300.
Rubke reveals her famous regular also bought finely crafted Florrie Mitton garters, which she planned to wear under her wedding dress.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris