Hilary Duff Invested on Lingeries Before Wedding
Hilary Duff made sure her wedding night was extra special by spending close to $1,000 on designer lingerie at her favorite bras and panties store before her nuptials at the weekend. The actress wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie in Santa Barbara, California and it's what she wore underneath her Vera Wang gown which is now making headlines.
"Faire Frou Frou" owner Alison Rubke reveals Duff and her mother visited her Studio City, California store just before the big day to spend a small fortune on intimate apparel. She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood that the "So Yesterday" hitmaker was planning to spice up her wedding night with a $440 Fleur of England bra and pant set and a Vannina Vesperini set for $300.
Rubke reveals her famous regular also bought finely crafted Florrie Mitton garters, which she planned to wear under her wedding dress.
More Hilary Duff News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show