Hilary Duff Invested on Lingeries Before Wedding
Hilary Duff made sure her wedding night was extra special by spending close to $1,000 on designer lingerie at her favorite bras and panties store before her nuptials at the weekend. The actress wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie in Santa Barbara, California and it's what she wore underneath her Vera Wang gown which is now making headlines.
"Faire Frou Frou" owner Alison Rubke reveals Duff and her mother visited her Studio City, California store just before the big day to spend a small fortune on intimate apparel. She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood that the "So Yesterday" hitmaker was planning to spice up her wedding night with a $440 Fleur of England bra and pant set and a Vannina Vesperini set for $300.
Rubke reveals her famous regular also bought finely crafted Florrie Mitton garters, which she planned to wear under her wedding dress.
More Hilary Duff News
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene