Hilary Duff Invested on Lingeries Before Wedding
Hilary Duff made sure her wedding night was extra special by spending close to $1,000 on designer lingerie at her favorite bras and panties store before her nuptials at the weekend. The actress wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie in Santa Barbara, California and it's what she wore underneath her Vera Wang gown which is now making headlines.
"Faire Frou Frou" owner Alison Rubke reveals Duff and her mother visited her Studio City, California store just before the big day to spend a small fortune on intimate apparel. She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood that the "So Yesterday" hitmaker was planning to spice up her wedding night with a $440 Fleur of England bra and pant set and a Vannina Vesperini set for $300.
Rubke reveals her famous regular also bought finely crafted Florrie Mitton garters, which she planned to wear under her wedding dress.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli