Hilary Duff Invested on Lingeries Before Wedding
Hilary Duff made sure her wedding night was extra special by spending close to $1,000 on designer lingerie at her favorite bras and panties store before her nuptials at the weekend. The actress wed ice hockey star Mike Comrie in Santa Barbara, California and it's what she wore underneath her Vera Wang gown which is now making headlines.
"Faire Frou Frou" owner Alison Rubke reveals Duff and her mother visited her Studio City, California store just before the big day to spend a small fortune on intimate apparel. She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood that the "So Yesterday" hitmaker was planning to spice up her wedding night with a $440 Fleur of England bra and pant set and a Vannina Vesperini set for $300.
Rubke reveals her famous regular also bought finely crafted Florrie Mitton garters, which she planned to wear under her wedding dress.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album