Drug Binge Killed Artist Sebastian Horsley
An inquest into the death of controversial British artist and author Sebastian Horsley has ruled he died of a massive heroin and cocaine overdose. Outlandish Horsley, best known for his attempts at self-crucifixion, was found dead at his London home by his girlfriend Rachel Garley in June. He was 47.
He had just showcased a play based on his memoirs, "Dandy in the Underworld", to great acclaim in London, and Garley admits in a statement that the star intended to celebrate his success with a drugs binge. She says, "I last saw him on the evening of June 15 when we finished watching his play... He went back to his flat to celebrate and smoke drugs after the show."
And a coroner ruled on Tuesday, August 17 that Horsley died of "non-dependent abuse of drugs", stating there was no sign of any natural disease.
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene