Drug Binge Killed Artist Sebastian Horsley
An inquest into the death of controversial British artist and author Sebastian Horsley has ruled he died of a massive heroin and cocaine overdose. Outlandish Horsley, best known for his attempts at self-crucifixion, was found dead at his London home by his girlfriend Rachel Garley in June. He was 47.
He had just showcased a play based on his memoirs, "Dandy in the Underworld", to great acclaim in London, and Garley admits in a statement that the star intended to celebrate his success with a drugs binge. She says, "I last saw him on the evening of June 15 when we finished watching his play... He went back to his flat to celebrate and smoke drugs after the show."
And a coroner ruled on Tuesday, August 17 that Horsley died of "non-dependent abuse of drugs", stating there was no sign of any natural disease.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her