Drug Binge Killed Artist Sebastian Horsley
An inquest into the death of controversial British artist and author Sebastian Horsley has ruled he died of a massive heroin and cocaine overdose. Outlandish Horsley, best known for his attempts at self-crucifixion, was found dead at his London home by his girlfriend Rachel Garley in June. He was 47.
He had just showcased a play based on his memoirs, "Dandy in the Underworld", to great acclaim in London, and Garley admits in a statement that the star intended to celebrate his success with a drugs binge. She says, "I last saw him on the evening of June 15 when we finished watching his play... He went back to his flat to celebrate and smoke drugs after the show."
And a coroner ruled on Tuesday, August 17 that Horsley died of "non-dependent abuse of drugs", stating there was no sign of any natural disease.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher