Drug Binge Killed Artist Sebastian Horsley
An inquest into the death of controversial British artist and author Sebastian Horsley has ruled he died of a massive heroin and cocaine overdose. Outlandish Horsley, best known for his attempts at self-crucifixion, was found dead at his London home by his girlfriend Rachel Garley in June. He was 47.
He had just showcased a play based on his memoirs, "Dandy in the Underworld", to great acclaim in London, and Garley admits in a statement that the star intended to celebrate his success with a drugs binge. She says, "I last saw him on the evening of June 15 when we finished watching his play... He went back to his flat to celebrate and smoke drugs after the show."
And a coroner ruled on Tuesday, August 17 that Horsley died of "non-dependent abuse of drugs", stating there was no sign of any natural disease.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story