Drug Binge Killed Artist Sebastian Horsley
An inquest into the death of controversial British artist and author Sebastian Horsley has ruled he died of a massive heroin and cocaine overdose. Outlandish Horsley, best known for his attempts at self-crucifixion, was found dead at his London home by his girlfriend Rachel Garley in June. He was 47.
He had just showcased a play based on his memoirs, "Dandy in the Underworld", to great acclaim in London, and Garley admits in a statement that the star intended to celebrate his success with a drugs binge. She says, "I last saw him on the evening of June 15 when we finished watching his play... He went back to his flat to celebrate and smoke drugs after the show."
And a coroner ruled on Tuesday, August 17 that Horsley died of "non-dependent abuse of drugs", stating there was no sign of any natural disease.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney