Paris Hilton Hopes to Launch Her Own Hotel Chain
Paris Hilton is branching out into the family business - the socialite wants to launch her own chain of hotels. The reality TV star is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the tycoon who founded the international Hilton Hotels brand, and it seems the business is in her blood.
The blonde wants to add hotelier to her extensive resume - because she has done everything else. She says, "I've pretty much done all you can do, but my next project that I'd like to do is get more involved in real estate... It's always something I've been interested in. And right now that I've done everything I've wanted to do, that would definitely be the next step, to open my own hotels."
In addition, Paris Hilton is also readying a new album. Last month, she was spotted in Ibiza, Spain reportedly to film visuals for her forthcoming single.
More Paris Hilton News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March