Paris Hilton Hopes to Launch Her Own Hotel Chain
Paris Hilton is branching out into the family business - the socialite wants to launch her own chain of hotels. The reality TV star is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the tycoon who founded the international Hilton Hotels brand, and it seems the business is in her blood.
The blonde wants to add hotelier to her extensive resume - because she has done everything else. She says, "I've pretty much done all you can do, but my next project that I'd like to do is get more involved in real estate... It's always something I've been interested in. And right now that I've done everything I've wanted to do, that would definitely be the next step, to open my own hotels."
In addition, Paris Hilton is also readying a new album. Last month, she was spotted in Ibiza, Spain reportedly to film visuals for her forthcoming single.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans