Paris Hilton Hopes to Launch Her Own Hotel Chain
Paris Hilton is branching out into the family business - the socialite wants to launch her own chain of hotels. The reality TV star is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the tycoon who founded the international Hilton Hotels brand, and it seems the business is in her blood.
The blonde wants to add hotelier to her extensive resume - because she has done everything else. She says, "I've pretty much done all you can do, but my next project that I'd like to do is get more involved in real estate... It's always something I've been interested in. And right now that I've done everything I've wanted to do, that would definitely be the next step, to open my own hotels."
In addition, Paris Hilton is also readying a new album. Last month, she was spotted in Ibiza, Spain reportedly to film visuals for her forthcoming single.
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video