Paris Hilton Hopes to Launch Her Own Hotel Chain
Paris Hilton is branching out into the family business - the socialite wants to launch her own chain of hotels. The reality TV star is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the tycoon who founded the international Hilton Hotels brand, and it seems the business is in her blood.
The blonde wants to add hotelier to her extensive resume - because she has done everything else. She says, "I've pretty much done all you can do, but my next project that I'd like to do is get more involved in real estate... It's always something I've been interested in. And right now that I've done everything I've wanted to do, that would definitely be the next step, to open my own hotels."
In addition, Paris Hilton is also readying a new album. Last month, she was spotted in Ibiza, Spain reportedly to film visuals for her forthcoming single.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart