Paris Hilton Hopes to Launch Her Own Hotel Chain
Paris Hilton is branching out into the family business - the socialite wants to launch her own chain of hotels. The reality TV star is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the tycoon who founded the international Hilton Hotels brand, and it seems the business is in her blood.
The blonde wants to add hotelier to her extensive resume - because she has done everything else. She says, "I've pretty much done all you can do, but my next project that I'd like to do is get more involved in real estate... It's always something I've been interested in. And right now that I've done everything I've wanted to do, that would definitely be the next step, to open my own hotels."
In addition, Paris Hilton is also readying a new album. Last month, she was spotted in Ibiza, Spain reportedly to film visuals for her forthcoming single.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake