Robert Plant and Alison Krauss to Team Up Again for 'Raising Sand' Follow-Up
Rocker Robert Plant is convinced he and country star Alison Krauss will team up for another record, despite deciding to go their separate ways after recording acclaimed album "Raising Sand" together and touring as a duo. Plant admits he and Krauss did try to record a follow-up but the songs they came up with during a four-day studio session weren't strong enough to warrant a sequel and the pair parted company.
The former Led Zeppelin star says, "We got together and it didn't work... The very nature of 'Raising Sand' was it was accidental, and it was spectacular. Give it four days and you know, and if you haven't got it, go."
"That's exactly what we did, and it worked... (Producer) T Bone (Burnett) had brought the more poignant tracks and I'd brought the more rocky, shambolic things, and there was plenty for Alison to get her teeth into with the lyrical and melodic structure."
"The next time around, the songs weren't quite so evocative... so we looked at each other and we said, 'We'll have to try this later.' But I see her all the time and we will make another record together, I'm sure."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs