Tiger Woods Cleared Out From Paternity Case
Tiger Woods is breathing a sigh of relief after a Florida judge dismissed a paternity case filed against the shamed golfer by porn star Devon James. The adult movie actress, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods was the father of her nine-year-old son Austin after reportedly having a fling with the sportsman in 2001.
She went public with the sensational claims earlier this year, in the aftermath of Woods' 2009 cheating scandal, and demanded the golf star take a DNA test. But James faced a court challenge when Woods' lawyers questioned the legitimacy of the bid after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins had already been named as her son's dad in 2002.
The confusing case took another turn in July when legal documents surfaced alleging Watkins had refused to take a DNA test - and, hence, was never officially named as the father. Woods' case went before a judge in Manatee County, Florida on Tuesday, August 17 and was promptly tossed out when James failed to show up for the hearing, reports TMZ.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri