Tiger Woods Cleared Out From Paternity Case
Tiger Woods is breathing a sigh of relief after a Florida judge dismissed a paternity case filed against the shamed golfer by porn star Devon James. The adult movie actress, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods was the father of her nine-year-old son Austin after reportedly having a fling with the sportsman in 2001.
She went public with the sensational claims earlier this year, in the aftermath of Woods' 2009 cheating scandal, and demanded the golf star take a DNA test. But James faced a court challenge when Woods' lawyers questioned the legitimacy of the bid after it was revealed a man named Pele Watkins had already been named as her son's dad in 2002.
The confusing case took another turn in July when legal documents surfaced alleging Watkins had refused to take a DNA test - and, hence, was never officially named as the father. Woods' case went before a judge in Manatee County, Florida on Tuesday, August 17 and was promptly tossed out when James failed to show up for the hearing, reports TMZ.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2