Jenny McCarthy Reveals Her New 'Hot' Love
Jenny McCarthy is dating again - she has moved on from Jim Carrey with a former fitness model. McCarthy and the Hollywood funnyman, who dated for five years, parted ways in April, and now the bubbly blonde appears to have found a new man.
McCarthy was spotted with a mystery man in Los Angeles in May, and the actress' representative has confirmed she has been dating hunk Jason Toohey for two months. Toohey lives in Las Vegas, where McCarthy is currently residing while work is completed on her L.A. home.
The couple was spotted at a party in Sin City at the weekend, August 14 and showed no signs of trying to hide their feelings for each other. Asked to explain the candid new party photos, in which McCarthy and Toohey lock lips and cuddle, she coyly says, "That guy's hot." She adds, "I am seeing someone right now, so I'm happy."
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction