Kim Kardashian's Bentley Makes Noise After Speed Bump
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is nursing a bruised ego after causing $25,000 (16,670 pound sterling)-worth of damage to her luxury car in a recent driving mishap. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty's convertible Bentley has suffered some serious scrapes to its customized bodywork after she reportedly failed to slow down enough while rolling over a speed bump.
And the star has taken to warning valet workers about the damage when they park her car, according to TMZ.com. On Monday, August 16, she told one valet parker in Beverly Hills, "It's gonna make a noise when you drive."
Kim Kardashian was recently spotted shopping with Adrian Grenier at Beverly Hills boutique Diavolina. Words are, the two are going to work together for a TV show.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated