Kim Kardashian's Bentley Makes Noise After Speed Bump
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is nursing a bruised ego after causing $25,000 (16,670 pound sterling)-worth of damage to her luxury car in a recent driving mishap. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty's convertible Bentley has suffered some serious scrapes to its customized bodywork after she reportedly failed to slow down enough while rolling over a speed bump.
And the star has taken to warning valet workers about the damage when they park her car, according to TMZ.com. On Monday, August 16, she told one valet parker in Beverly Hills, "It's gonna make a noise when you drive."
Kim Kardashian was recently spotted shopping with Adrian Grenier at Beverly Hills boutique Diavolina. Words are, the two are going to work together for a TV show.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service