Kim Kardashian's Bentley Makes Noise After Speed Bump
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is nursing a bruised ego after causing $25,000 (16,670 pound sterling)-worth of damage to her luxury car in a recent driving mishap. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty's convertible Bentley has suffered some serious scrapes to its customized bodywork after she reportedly failed to slow down enough while rolling over a speed bump.
And the star has taken to warning valet workers about the damage when they park her car, according to TMZ.com. On Monday, August 16, she told one valet parker in Beverly Hills, "It's gonna make a noise when you drive."
Kim Kardashian was recently spotted shopping with Adrian Grenier at Beverly Hills boutique Diavolina. Words are, the two are going to work together for a TV show.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia