Kim Kardashian's Bentley Makes Noise After Speed Bump
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is nursing a bruised ego after causing $25,000 (16,670 pound sterling)-worth of damage to her luxury car in a recent driving mishap. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty's convertible Bentley has suffered some serious scrapes to its customized bodywork after she reportedly failed to slow down enough while rolling over a speed bump.
And the star has taken to warning valet workers about the damage when they park her car, according to TMZ.com. On Monday, August 16, she told one valet parker in Beverly Hills, "It's gonna make a noise when you drive."
Kim Kardashian was recently spotted shopping with Adrian Grenier at Beverly Hills boutique Diavolina. Words are, the two are going to work together for a TV show.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert