Kim Kardashian's Bentley Makes Noise After Speed Bump
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is nursing a bruised ego after causing $25,000 (16,670 pound sterling)-worth of damage to her luxury car in a recent driving mishap. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty's convertible Bentley has suffered some serious scrapes to its customized bodywork after she reportedly failed to slow down enough while rolling over a speed bump.
And the star has taken to warning valet workers about the damage when they park her car, according to TMZ.com. On Monday, August 16, she told one valet parker in Beverly Hills, "It's gonna make a noise when you drive."
Kim Kardashian was recently spotted shopping with Adrian Grenier at Beverly Hills boutique Diavolina. Words are, the two are going to work together for a TV show.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos