Janice Dickinson and Heidi Montag Devastated by Plastic Surgeon's Death
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson has been left shocked and "deeply anguished" after learning of the death of her cosmetic surgeon, who lost his life in a fatal car crash on Monday, August 16. Dr. Frank Ryan, whose celebrity clients included Gene Simmons, Vince Neil and "The Hills" star Heidi Montag, died after his Jeep crashed down a cliff off California's Pacific Coast Highway.
Dickinson is devastated by the loss and has led the tributes to the 50-year-old medic. In a statement to TMZ.com, her representative says, "Janice is deeply, deeply anguished! She is stunned and wants the world to know what a genius Dr. Ryan was. He was a friend and my love goes out to his mother and the rest of the family."
Meanwhile, Montag has also sent her condolences to Ryan's family in a heartfelt post on her Twitter.com blog. She writes, "I am devastated to hear the news of Dr. Frank Ryan's death. He was the most amazing person I have ever known."
"He was an angel and changed my life and the lives of everyone he met. He was the most brilliant talented surgeon who will ever exist. Dr. Frank Ryan changed the world." She further states, "My thoughts and prayers go out to his mother, family, friends, and anyone who was ever blessed enough to meet him. He is in a better place."
Ryan hit headlines earlier this year when he came under fire for transforming Montag with 10 cosmetic procedures in one day. The reality TV star underwent surgery on her nose, cheekbones and chin, as well as enduring an eyebrow lift and breast enlargement, among other procedures.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3