Edward Furlong Handed Third Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Actor Edward Furlong has been temporarily banned from contacting his estranged wife after a judge granted her request for a restraining order. Rachael Kneeland filed for divorce from the "Terminator 2: Judgement Day" star in July 2009 after three years of marriage.
But their relationship has become more volatile since the split and Furlong was twice ordered to stay away from Kneeland in October 2009 after she accused him of beating her up following a heated argument. Furlong has now been handed his third restraining order from Kneeland, banning him from contacting or approaching his ex and their three-year-old son Ethan after allegedly leaving a series of profanity-laced voicemails on her phone, reports TMZ.com.
Kneeland asked a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge to issue the temporary order on Friday, August 13, claiming the troubled actor made threats against her boyfriend in the messages. In the documents, she accuses Furlong of saying, "If he dares hang out with f**king Ethan, I swear to god I'm gonna f**king rip his f**king heart and f**king feed it to him, you understand me? I will f**king rip him a new one, you can f**king, you see if you like him still when his f**king little pretty face is all deformed."
In another voicemail, Furlong is alleged to have told her, "F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing." Kneeland is expected to play the messages for the court during a hearing on August 31.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed