Edward Furlong Handed Third Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Actor Edward Furlong has been temporarily banned from contacting his estranged wife after a judge granted her request for a restraining order. Rachael Kneeland filed for divorce from the "Terminator 2: Judgement Day" star in July 2009 after three years of marriage.
But their relationship has become more volatile since the split and Furlong was twice ordered to stay away from Kneeland in October 2009 after she accused him of beating her up following a heated argument. Furlong has now been handed his third restraining order from Kneeland, banning him from contacting or approaching his ex and their three-year-old son Ethan after allegedly leaving a series of profanity-laced voicemails on her phone, reports TMZ.com.
Kneeland asked a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge to issue the temporary order on Friday, August 13, claiming the troubled actor made threats against her boyfriend in the messages. In the documents, she accuses Furlong of saying, "If he dares hang out with f**king Ethan, I swear to god I'm gonna f**king rip his f**king heart and f**king feed it to him, you understand me? I will f**king rip him a new one, you can f**king, you see if you like him still when his f**king little pretty face is all deformed."
In another voicemail, Furlong is alleged to have told her, "F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing." Kneeland is expected to play the messages for the court during a hearing on August 31.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower