Hilary Swank Rules Out Marriage After Divorce
Hilary Swank is adamant she has no plans to wed her boyfriend of four years because she's reluctant to walk down the aisle again. The "Million Dollar Baby" star was married to actor Chad Lowe for nine years before their divorce in 2006, and she began dating her agent, John Campisi, in the wake of her marriage breakdown.
The couple is still together, but Swank is convinced there won't be a wedding in the next few years because neither of them is ready to rush back into a long term commitment. She tells InStyle magazine, "I believe in the sanctity of marriage. John and I, you know, we were both in long marriages and it's not something that we need to rush back into..."
"A lot of people look at divorce as a failure. I really look at my relationship with Chad as 14 years of success... Friends of mine and I talk about this. Does someone come into your life for a certain time, and then you are supposed to go your separate ways. There's a part of me that thinks that's true... But I believe in the long haul. I believe in having a monogamous relationship."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics