Hilary Swank Rules Out Marriage After Divorce
Hilary Swank is adamant she has no plans to wed her boyfriend of four years because she's reluctant to walk down the aisle again. The "Million Dollar Baby" star was married to actor Chad Lowe for nine years before their divorce in 2006, and she began dating her agent, John Campisi, in the wake of her marriage breakdown.
The couple is still together, but Swank is convinced there won't be a wedding in the next few years because neither of them is ready to rush back into a long term commitment. She tells InStyle magazine, "I believe in the sanctity of marriage. John and I, you know, we were both in long marriages and it's not something that we need to rush back into..."
"A lot of people look at divorce as a failure. I really look at my relationship with Chad as 14 years of success... Friends of mine and I talk about this. Does someone come into your life for a certain time, and then you are supposed to go your separate ways. There's a part of me that thinks that's true... But I believe in the long haul. I believe in having a monogamous relationship."
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips