Lil Wayne Gave Lindsay Lohan Shout Out From Jail
Lil Wayne has reached out to Lindsay Lohan from behind bars, insisting he's "glad" her prison ordeal is "over". The rapper is currently serving time at New York's Rikers Island jail on weapons possession charges and is due for release later this year.
The hip-hop star heard about Lohan's recent two-week stint behind bars in California for breaking her probation and he addressed her in an open letter which was posted on his website on Monday, August 16. Wayne reveals he kept the troubled actress in his thoughts while she was in jail and wishes he had written to her directly.
He writes, "Hey Lindsey (sic), glad it's over doll. I should have written her huh?" In the letter, the star also tells fans about his experiences in jail, revealing he has been working out and playing card games to keep himself occupied.
He adds, "I'm trying to make the most out of every second tho (sic), mentally. There's some pretty cool people in here. Even though this isn't a cool place to be.... Last night, I kicked a** in UNO! Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Just thought I'd let y'all know... Though it's hot, I still work out. Now don't be expecting me to look like Hercules when I get out, but I should be a little bulky."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective