Tweeting May Have Caused Death of Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgeon
The plastic surgeon who famously transformed Heidi Montag with 10 cosmetic procedures in one day has been killed in a car crash. Dr. Frank Ryan, who worked in Beverly Hills, died on Monday, August 16 after his jeep crashed down a cliff off California's Pacific Coast Highway. He was pronounced dead at the scene, according to TMZ.com.
Ryan hit headlines earlier this year after he performed multiple operations on "The Hills" star, giving her a complete make-over in just 24 hours. Montag underwent surgery on her nose, cheekbones and chin, as well as enduring an eyebrow lift and breast enlargement, among other procedures. Ryan also boasted other famous patients including Gene Simmons and Vince Neil.
In a new development, Ryan's ex-girlfriend said the doctor was using his phone shortly before the accident. Charmaine Blake said, "He lived up in Malibu on a tiny street and he was texting while driving and he accidentally went over the cliff." Investigators informed his family that Ryan was tweeting before the crash but CHP Officer Steven Reid said, "It is one of the elements that we are investigating."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande