Tweeting May Have Caused Death of Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgeon
The plastic surgeon who famously transformed Heidi Montag with 10 cosmetic procedures in one day has been killed in a car crash. Dr. Frank Ryan, who worked in Beverly Hills, died on Monday, August 16 after his jeep crashed down a cliff off California's Pacific Coast Highway. He was pronounced dead at the scene, according to TMZ.com.
Ryan hit headlines earlier this year after he performed multiple operations on "The Hills" star, giving her a complete make-over in just 24 hours. Montag underwent surgery on her nose, cheekbones and chin, as well as enduring an eyebrow lift and breast enlargement, among other procedures. Ryan also boasted other famous patients including Gene Simmons and Vince Neil.
In a new development, Ryan's ex-girlfriend said the doctor was using his phone shortly before the accident. Charmaine Blake said, "He lived up in Malibu on a tiny street and he was texting while driving and he accidentally went over the cliff." Investigators informed his family that Ryan was tweeting before the crash but CHP Officer Steven Reid said, "It is one of the elements that we are investigating."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'