Chris Martin Injured Himself in Surfing Accident
Coldplay star Chris Martin is sporting a cast on his foot after reportedly injuring himself in a surfing accident. The singer has been spending time in the Hamptons area of New York, hitting the waves in between recording sessions for the band's upcoming album.
But his board time is said to have been hampered after he hurt his right ankle last week and he has been photographed wearing a cast while he recovers from the injury, according to Britain's The Sun.
Over the weekend, Jay-Z also joined Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in a beach near their luxury $5.4m holiday home. The three have been friends since 2003 when they met at a charity event, and the rapper said they hit it off instantly. Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles was not seen in the area.
More Chris Martin News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes