Chris Martin Injured Himself in Surfing Accident
Coldplay star Chris Martin is sporting a cast on his foot after reportedly injuring himself in a surfing accident. The singer has been spending time in the Hamptons area of New York, hitting the waves in between recording sessions for the band's upcoming album.
But his board time is said to have been hampered after he hurt his right ankle last week and he has been photographed wearing a cast while he recovers from the injury, according to Britain's The Sun.
Over the weekend, Jay-Z also joined Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in a beach near their luxury $5.4m holiday home. The three have been friends since 2003 when they met at a charity event, and the rapper said they hit it off instantly. Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles was not seen in the area.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'