Chris Martin Injured Himself in Surfing Accident
Coldplay star Chris Martin is sporting a cast on his foot after reportedly injuring himself in a surfing accident. The singer has been spending time in the Hamptons area of New York, hitting the waves in between recording sessions for the band's upcoming album.
But his board time is said to have been hampered after he hurt his right ankle last week and he has been photographed wearing a cast while he recovers from the injury, according to Britain's The Sun.
Over the weekend, Jay-Z also joined Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in a beach near their luxury $5.4m holiday home. The three have been friends since 2003 when they met at a charity event, and the rapper said they hit it off instantly. Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles was not seen in the area.
More Chris Martin News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6