Chris Martin Injured Himself in Surfing Accident
Coldplay star Chris Martin is sporting a cast on his foot after reportedly injuring himself in a surfing accident. The singer has been spending time in the Hamptons area of New York, hitting the waves in between recording sessions for the band's upcoming album.
But his board time is said to have been hampered after he hurt his right ankle last week and he has been photographed wearing a cast while he recovers from the injury, according to Britain's The Sun.
Over the weekend, Jay-Z also joined Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in a beach near their luxury $5.4m holiday home. The three have been friends since 2003 when they met at a charity event, and the rapper said they hit it off instantly. Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles was not seen in the area.
More Chris Martin News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'