Chris Martin Injured Himself in Surfing Accident
Coldplay star Chris Martin is sporting a cast on his foot after reportedly injuring himself in a surfing accident. The singer has been spending time in the Hamptons area of New York, hitting the waves in between recording sessions for the band's upcoming album.
But his board time is said to have been hampered after he hurt his right ankle last week and he has been photographed wearing a cast while he recovers from the injury, according to Britain's The Sun.
Over the weekend, Jay-Z also joined Chris Martin and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow in a beach near their luxury $5.4m holiday home. The three have been friends since 2003 when they met at a charity event, and the rapper said they hit it off instantly. Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles was not seen in the area.
More Chris Martin News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce