Embarrassed Laurence Fishburne Cuts Ties With His Porn Star Daughter
Laurence Fishburne has told his daughter she is no longer welcome in his life following her "embarrassing" step into the adult movie market. Montana Fishburne recently moved out of the actor's Los Angeles home as she hatched plans to launch herself as a porn star, and did not speak to her famous father for several weeks after clips from her X-rated film debut hit the Internet.
The 19 year old finally contacted "The Matrix" star on Monday, August 16, and the pair endured a heated telephone conversation. The teenager revealed to TMZ.com that her dad told her, "I'm not going to speak with you 'till you turn your life around... You embarrassed me."
And Montana admits the actor was furious she used her real last name when she starred in the explicit film. The movie is due for release later this month.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed