Embarrassed Laurence Fishburne Cuts Ties With His Porn Star Daughter
Laurence Fishburne has told his daughter she is no longer welcome in his life following her "embarrassing" step into the adult movie market. Montana Fishburne recently moved out of the actor's Los Angeles home as she hatched plans to launch herself as a porn star, and did not speak to her famous father for several weeks after clips from her X-rated film debut hit the Internet.
The 19 year old finally contacted "The Matrix" star on Monday, August 16, and the pair endured a heated telephone conversation. The teenager revealed to TMZ.com that her dad told her, "I'm not going to speak with you 'till you turn your life around... You embarrassed me."
And Montana admits the actor was furious she used her real last name when she starred in the explicit film. The movie is due for release later this month.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer