Embarrassed Laurence Fishburne Cuts Ties With His Porn Star Daughter
Laurence Fishburne has told his daughter she is no longer welcome in his life following her "embarrassing" step into the adult movie market. Montana Fishburne recently moved out of the actor's Los Angeles home as she hatched plans to launch herself as a porn star, and did not speak to her famous father for several weeks after clips from her X-rated film debut hit the Internet.
The 19 year old finally contacted "The Matrix" star on Monday, August 16, and the pair endured a heated telephone conversation. The teenager revealed to TMZ.com that her dad told her, "I'm not going to speak with you 'till you turn your life around... You embarrassed me."
And Montana admits the actor was furious she used her real last name when she starred in the explicit film. The movie is due for release later this month.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship