Embarrassed Laurence Fishburne Cuts Ties With His Porn Star Daughter
Laurence Fishburne has told his daughter she is no longer welcome in his life following her "embarrassing" step into the adult movie market. Montana Fishburne recently moved out of the actor's Los Angeles home as she hatched plans to launch herself as a porn star, and did not speak to her famous father for several weeks after clips from her X-rated film debut hit the Internet.
The 19 year old finally contacted "The Matrix" star on Monday, August 16, and the pair endured a heated telephone conversation. The teenager revealed to TMZ.com that her dad told her, "I'm not going to speak with you 'till you turn your life around... You embarrassed me."
And Montana admits the actor was furious she used her real last name when she starred in the explicit film. The movie is due for release later this month.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?