Green Day and Slash to Perform at New York Jets Opener
Green Day and Slash will help American football team the New York Jets christen the new Meadowlands stadium next month, on September 13 by performing at the home squad's big game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Green Day will hit the arena with the cast of the "American Idiot" musical at half-time, performing "Last of the American Girls", while Slash will perform with The Pussycat Dolls leader Nicole Scherzinger before the kick-off. Scherzinger is also slated to sing the national anthem.
According to NJ, the game will be the second regular-season football game at New Meadowlands Stadium. The first, the Giants vs. the Carolina Panthers, is scheduled for September 12.
The song which will be performed by Green Day, "Last of the American Girls", is a track from their 2008 album, "21st Century Breakdown" which is featured in the "American Idiot" musical.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz