Green Day and Slash to Perform at New York Jets Opener
Green Day and Slash will help American football team the New York Jets christen the new Meadowlands stadium next month, on September 13 by performing at the home squad's big game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Green Day will hit the arena with the cast of the "American Idiot" musical at half-time, performing "Last of the American Girls", while Slash will perform with The Pussycat Dolls leader Nicole Scherzinger before the kick-off. Scherzinger is also slated to sing the national anthem.
According to NJ, the game will be the second regular-season football game at New Meadowlands Stadium. The first, the Giants vs. the Carolina Panthers, is scheduled for September 12.
The song which will be performed by Green Day, "Last of the American Girls", is a track from their 2008 album, "21st Century Breakdown" which is featured in the "American Idiot" musical.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation