Green Day and Slash to Perform at New York Jets Opener
Green Day and Slash will help American football team the New York Jets christen the new Meadowlands stadium next month, on September 13 by performing at the home squad's big game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Green Day will hit the arena with the cast of the "American Idiot" musical at half-time, performing "Last of the American Girls", while Slash will perform with The Pussycat Dolls leader Nicole Scherzinger before the kick-off. Scherzinger is also slated to sing the national anthem.
According to NJ, the game will be the second regular-season football game at New Meadowlands Stadium. The first, the Giants vs. the Carolina Panthers, is scheduled for September 12.
The song which will be performed by Green Day, "Last of the American Girls", is a track from their 2008 album, "21st Century Breakdown" which is featured in the "American Idiot" musical.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard