Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa Have Their Own Tour Bus
Pop star Kevin Jonas and his new bride Danielle Deleasa have taken their extended honeymoon on the road - the couple has their own bus for the Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. The pair wed in December 2009 and the singer's wife is making the most of life on tour - she's perfecting her cookery skills.
Danielle tells USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes." And she admits she isn't missing her home comforts - she's brought them with her, saying "I brought my pillows from home... and we're also putting up family photos. We went shopping... to get some new rugs, and we have great food in the fridge."
Meanwhile, her proud husband is thrilled that she has been adopted on tour by his bandmate brothers, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas. Kevin adds, "They joke around with her all the time, just like she's their sister."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle