Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa Have Their Own Tour Bus
Pop star Kevin Jonas and his new bride Danielle Deleasa have taken their extended honeymoon on the road - the couple has their own bus for the Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. The pair wed in December 2009 and the singer's wife is making the most of life on tour - she's perfecting her cookery skills.
Danielle tells USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes." And she admits she isn't missing her home comforts - she's brought them with her, saying "I brought my pillows from home... and we're also putting up family photos. We went shopping... to get some new rugs, and we have great food in the fridge."
Meanwhile, her proud husband is thrilled that she has been adopted on tour by his bandmate brothers, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas. Kevin adds, "They joke around with her all the time, just like she's their sister."
More Kevin Jonas News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory