Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa Have Their Own Tour Bus
Pop star Kevin Jonas and his new bride Danielle Deleasa have taken their extended honeymoon on the road - the couple has their own bus for the Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. The pair wed in December 2009 and the singer's wife is making the most of life on tour - she's perfecting her cookery skills.
Danielle tells USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes." And she admits she isn't missing her home comforts - she's brought them with her, saying "I brought my pillows from home... and we're also putting up family photos. We went shopping... to get some new rugs, and we have great food in the fridge."
Meanwhile, her proud husband is thrilled that she has been adopted on tour by his bandmate brothers, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas. Kevin adds, "They joke around with her all the time, just like she's their sister."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split