Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa Have Their Own Tour Bus
Pop star Kevin Jonas and his new bride Danielle Deleasa have taken their extended honeymoon on the road - the couple has their own bus for the Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. The pair wed in December 2009 and the singer's wife is making the most of life on tour - she's perfecting her cookery skills.
Danielle tells USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes." And she admits she isn't missing her home comforts - she's brought them with her, saying "I brought my pillows from home... and we're also putting up family photos. We went shopping... to get some new rugs, and we have great food in the fridge."
Meanwhile, her proud husband is thrilled that she has been adopted on tour by his bandmate brothers, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas. Kevin adds, "They joke around with her all the time, just like she's their sister."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny