Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa Have Their Own Tour Bus
Pop star Kevin Jonas and his new bride Danielle Deleasa have taken their extended honeymoon on the road - the couple has their own bus for the Jonas Brothers' U.S. tour. The pair wed in December 2009 and the singer's wife is making the most of life on tour - she's perfecting her cookery skills.
Danielle tells USA Today, "The caterer has been teaching me new dishes." And she admits she isn't missing her home comforts - she's brought them with her, saying "I brought my pillows from home... and we're also putting up family photos. We went shopping... to get some new rugs, and we have great food in the fridge."
Meanwhile, her proud husband is thrilled that she has been adopted on tour by his bandmate brothers, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas. Kevin adds, "They joke around with her all the time, just like she's their sister."
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment