Samantha Ronson: I Did Laugh When I Saw Tila Tequila With Her Alleged Injuries
Tila Tequila won't receive any sympathy from Samantha Ronson after her alleged music festival attack - the DJ confesses she laughed when she saw the snaps of her injuries. The 28-year-old singer/reality star, real name Tila Nguyen, claims she was pelted with beer bottles and firecrackers while she rapped at the Gathering of the Juggalos event, which began on Thursday, August 12.
Police are currently investigating her allegations and Tequila, who released pictures of her alleged injuries, has vowed to sue her attackers. But Lindsay Lohan's ex-lover Ronson won't be supporting the reality TV star's legal bid. The DJ tells TMZ, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs. I f**king hate her so much."
The pair fell out via Twitter earlier this year following the death of cosmetics heiress Casey Johnson, with Ronson accusing Tequila of using the death of her alleged partner to court publicity.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle