Samantha Ronson: I Did Laugh When I Saw Tila Tequila With Her Alleged Injuries
Tila Tequila won't receive any sympathy from Samantha Ronson after her alleged music festival attack - the DJ confesses she laughed when she saw the snaps of her injuries. The 28-year-old singer/reality star, real name Tila Nguyen, claims she was pelted with beer bottles and firecrackers while she rapped at the Gathering of the Juggalos event, which began on Thursday, August 12.
Police are currently investigating her allegations and Tequila, who released pictures of her alleged injuries, has vowed to sue her attackers. But Lindsay Lohan's ex-lover Ronson won't be supporting the reality TV star's legal bid. The DJ tells TMZ, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs. I f**king hate her so much."
The pair fell out via Twitter earlier this year following the death of cosmetics heiress Casey Johnson, with Ronson accusing Tequila of using the death of her alleged partner to court publicity.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show