Samantha Ronson: I Did Laugh When I Saw Tila Tequila With Her Alleged Injuries
Tila Tequila won't receive any sympathy from Samantha Ronson after her alleged music festival attack - the DJ confesses she laughed when she saw the snaps of her injuries. The 28-year-old singer/reality star, real name Tila Nguyen, claims she was pelted with beer bottles and firecrackers while she rapped at the Gathering of the Juggalos event, which began on Thursday, August 12.
Police are currently investigating her allegations and Tequila, who released pictures of her alleged injuries, has vowed to sue her attackers. But Lindsay Lohan's ex-lover Ronson won't be supporting the reality TV star's legal bid. The DJ tells TMZ, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs. I f**king hate her so much."
The pair fell out via Twitter earlier this year following the death of cosmetics heiress Casey Johnson, with Ronson accusing Tequila of using the death of her alleged partner to court publicity.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala