Samantha Ronson: I Did Laugh When I Saw Tila Tequila With Her Alleged Injuries
Tila Tequila won't receive any sympathy from Samantha Ronson after her alleged music festival attack - the DJ confesses she laughed when she saw the snaps of her injuries. The 28-year-old singer/reality star, real name Tila Nguyen, claims she was pelted with beer bottles and firecrackers while she rapped at the Gathering of the Juggalos event, which began on Thursday, August 12.
Police are currently investigating her allegations and Tequila, who released pictures of her alleged injuries, has vowed to sue her attackers. But Lindsay Lohan's ex-lover Ronson won't be supporting the reality TV star's legal bid. The DJ tells TMZ, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs. I f**king hate her so much."
The pair fell out via Twitter earlier this year following the death of cosmetics heiress Casey Johnson, with Ronson accusing Tequila of using the death of her alleged partner to court publicity.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer