Samantha Ronson: I Did Laugh When I Saw Tila Tequila With Her Alleged Injuries
Tila Tequila won't receive any sympathy from Samantha Ronson after her alleged music festival attack - the DJ confesses she laughed when she saw the snaps of her injuries. The 28-year-old singer/reality star, real name Tila Nguyen, claims she was pelted with beer bottles and firecrackers while she rapped at the Gathering of the Juggalos event, which began on Thursday, August 12.
Police are currently investigating her allegations and Tequila, who released pictures of her alleged injuries, has vowed to sue her attackers. But Lindsay Lohan's ex-lover Ronson won't be supporting the reality TV star's legal bid. The DJ tells TMZ, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs. I f**king hate her so much."
The pair fell out via Twitter earlier this year following the death of cosmetics heiress Casey Johnson, with Ronson accusing Tequila of using the death of her alleged partner to court publicity.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?