Rep Insists Kat Von D and Jesse James Are 'Just Friends'
Nikki Sixx's ex-girlfriend Kat Von D has denied she is dating Sandra Bullock's disgraced ex-husband Jesse James - her representative insists the pair is "just friends". The tattooist was rumored to have moved on from the Motley Crue musician with fellow reality TV star James after they were spotted dining together in Las Vegas at the weekend, August 14.
But Von D's rep insists there is no romance with James, who was famously dumped by his Oscar-winning wife after his cheating hit the headlines earlier this year. The publicist tells People, "They did have dinner, but they are just friends. There is no romance there with Jesse."
Beside the dinner date, the site reported that Von D and James visited The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on Sunday, August 15. During the outing, the two reportedly held hand and acted "very affectionate."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch