Rep Insists Kat Von D and Jesse James Are 'Just Friends'
Nikki Sixx's ex-girlfriend Kat Von D has denied she is dating Sandra Bullock's disgraced ex-husband Jesse James - her representative insists the pair is "just friends". The tattooist was rumored to have moved on from the Motley Crue musician with fellow reality TV star James after they were spotted dining together in Las Vegas at the weekend, August 14.
But Von D's rep insists there is no romance with James, who was famously dumped by his Oscar-winning wife after his cheating hit the headlines earlier this year. The publicist tells People, "They did have dinner, but they are just friends. There is no romance there with Jesse."
Beside the dinner date, the site reported that Von D and James visited The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on Sunday, August 15. During the outing, the two reportedly held hand and acted "very affectionate."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip