Rep Insists Kat Von D and Jesse James Are 'Just Friends'
Nikki Sixx's ex-girlfriend Kat Von D has denied she is dating Sandra Bullock's disgraced ex-husband Jesse James - her representative insists the pair is "just friends". The tattooist was rumored to have moved on from the Motley Crue musician with fellow reality TV star James after they were spotted dining together in Las Vegas at the weekend, August 14.
But Von D's rep insists there is no romance with James, who was famously dumped by his Oscar-winning wife after his cheating hit the headlines earlier this year. The publicist tells People, "They did have dinner, but they are just friends. There is no romance there with Jesse."
Beside the dinner date, the site reported that Von D and James visited The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on Sunday, August 15. During the outing, the two reportedly held hand and acted "very affectionate."
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram