Rep Insists Kat Von D and Jesse James Are 'Just Friends'
Nikki Sixx's ex-girlfriend Kat Von D has denied she is dating Sandra Bullock's disgraced ex-husband Jesse James - her representative insists the pair is "just friends". The tattooist was rumored to have moved on from the Motley Crue musician with fellow reality TV star James after they were spotted dining together in Las Vegas at the weekend, August 14.
But Von D's rep insists there is no romance with James, who was famously dumped by his Oscar-winning wife after his cheating hit the headlines earlier this year. The publicist tells People, "They did have dinner, but they are just friends. There is no romance there with Jesse."
Beside the dinner date, the site reported that Von D and James visited The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on Sunday, August 15. During the outing, the two reportedly held hand and acted "very affectionate."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby