Sofia Vergara Lets Fans Choose Her Gown and Hairstyle for Emmys
Sexy Sofia Vergara is letting fans help choose her hairstyle for the upcoming Emmy Awards - and then she'll be offering them the chance to pick up the gown she wears to the glittering event on August 29. The actress, who is nominated for her role in hit U.S. comedy "Modern Family", has teamed up with Suave Beauty to let fans style her for the big night.
She explains, "Fans have to go to Suave Beauty on Facebook and choose one of the three hairstyles that I'm offering. When they vote they get a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and enjoy the red carpet, go to the Emmys, have hair and make-up done."
"Then, I'll be donating the dress to Clothes Off Our Back which is fantastic because usually you don't get to do anything with an outfit from an awards ceremony. You can't wear it anymore so auctioning it off and giving the money to little kids is fantastic."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture