Sofia Vergara Lets Fans Choose Her Gown and Hairstyle for Emmys
Sexy Sofia Vergara is letting fans help choose her hairstyle for the upcoming Emmy Awards - and then she'll be offering them the chance to pick up the gown she wears to the glittering event on August 29. The actress, who is nominated for her role in hit U.S. comedy "Modern Family", has teamed up with Suave Beauty to let fans style her for the big night.
She explains, "Fans have to go to Suave Beauty on Facebook and choose one of the three hairstyles that I'm offering. When they vote they get a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and enjoy the red carpet, go to the Emmys, have hair and make-up done."
"Then, I'll be donating the dress to Clothes Off Our Back which is fantastic because usually you don't get to do anything with an outfit from an awards ceremony. You can't wear it anymore so auctioning it off and giving the money to little kids is fantastic."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'