Sofia Vergara Lets Fans Choose Her Gown and Hairstyle for Emmys
Sexy Sofia Vergara is letting fans help choose her hairstyle for the upcoming Emmy Awards - and then she'll be offering them the chance to pick up the gown she wears to the glittering event on August 29. The actress, who is nominated for her role in hit U.S. comedy "Modern Family", has teamed up with Suave Beauty to let fans style her for the big night.
She explains, "Fans have to go to Suave Beauty on Facebook and choose one of the three hairstyles that I'm offering. When they vote they get a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and enjoy the red carpet, go to the Emmys, have hair and make-up done."
"Then, I'll be donating the dress to Clothes Off Our Back which is fantastic because usually you don't get to do anything with an outfit from an awards ceremony. You can't wear it anymore so auctioning it off and giving the money to little kids is fantastic."
More Sofia Vergara News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered