Sofia Vergara Lets Fans Choose Her Gown and Hairstyle for Emmys
Sexy Sofia Vergara is letting fans help choose her hairstyle for the upcoming Emmy Awards - and then she'll be offering them the chance to pick up the gown she wears to the glittering event on August 29. The actress, who is nominated for her role in hit U.S. comedy "Modern Family", has teamed up with Suave Beauty to let fans style her for the big night.
She explains, "Fans have to go to Suave Beauty on Facebook and choose one of the three hairstyles that I'm offering. When they vote they get a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and enjoy the red carpet, go to the Emmys, have hair and make-up done."
"Then, I'll be donating the dress to Clothes Off Our Back which is fantastic because usually you don't get to do anything with an outfit from an awards ceremony. You can't wear it anymore so auctioning it off and giving the money to little kids is fantastic."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign