Sofia Vergara Lets Fans Choose Her Gown and Hairstyle for Emmys
Sexy Sofia Vergara is letting fans help choose her hairstyle for the upcoming Emmy Awards - and then she'll be offering them the chance to pick up the gown she wears to the glittering event on August 29. The actress, who is nominated for her role in hit U.S. comedy "Modern Family", has teamed up with Suave Beauty to let fans style her for the big night.
She explains, "Fans have to go to Suave Beauty on Facebook and choose one of the three hairstyles that I'm offering. When they vote they get a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles and enjoy the red carpet, go to the Emmys, have hair and make-up done."
"Then, I'll be donating the dress to Clothes Off Our Back which is fantastic because usually you don't get to do anything with an outfit from an awards ceremony. You can't wear it anymore so auctioning it off and giving the money to little kids is fantastic."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character