Kristen Bell to Be Ballerina's Fierce Mother in 'Dance of the Mirlitons'
Kristen Bell is bringing another dance film to the big screen ahead of her debut in "Burlesque" - the actress is set to star in upcoming independent comedy "Dance of the Mirlitons". The "Heroes" actress has signed on to the Evan Greenberg film, about an ambitious, slightly overweight ballerina with an overbearing mother, played by Bell.
The part of Bell's daughter has yet to be cast. Producer Dubiecki tells the Hollywood Reporter, "Kristen's combination of comedic timing and authenticity will bring this character to the next level, and give this crossover appeal."
Bell will show off her dance skills in November, as the rival to Christina Aguilera's dancer character in movie musical "Burlesque".
Shooting on Mirlitons is scheduled to begin this winter.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement