Kristen Bell to Be Ballerina's Fierce Mother in 'Dance of the Mirlitons'
Kristen Bell is bringing another dance film to the big screen ahead of her debut in "Burlesque" - the actress is set to star in upcoming independent comedy "Dance of the Mirlitons". The "Heroes" actress has signed on to the Evan Greenberg film, about an ambitious, slightly overweight ballerina with an overbearing mother, played by Bell.
The part of Bell's daughter has yet to be cast. Producer Dubiecki tells the Hollywood Reporter, "Kristen's combination of comedic timing and authenticity will bring this character to the next level, and give this crossover appeal."
Bell will show off her dance skills in November, as the rival to Christina Aguilera's dancer character in movie musical "Burlesque".
Shooting on Mirlitons is scheduled to begin this winter.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl