Jerry O'Connell Gushes on 'Piranha 3-D' Ripped-Off Penis Scene
Actor Jerry O'Connell can't wait for fans to see his new movie "Piranha 3-D" - because he loses his manhood to flesh-eating fish in one gruesome scene. Far from being embarrassed by the thought of film fans getting "showered" by his ripped-off penis in 3D, the "Stand By Me" child star is relishing in the gory scene.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "It was actually pretty fun. I've seen a little bit of it. I shouldn't say that; I've seen a large chunk of it and it looks great. It's really funny actually."
Co-star Kelly Brook adds, "The thing with the piranhas is they always go for a particular characteristic which sums up the character we're playing in the movie, so unfortunately for Jerry, who plays a porn star-turned-videographer, it's that."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens