Key Witness to Mel Gibson's Alleged Rages Dead
A babysitter who was expected to be a key eyewitness to Mel Gibson's alleged rages in his custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has died, according to U.S. TV reports. Reports suggest the unnamed Hispanic child minder, who lost her battle with cancer at the weekend (August 14 or 15), witnessed the actor/director's alleged attacks on the Russian singer.
The babysitter was even featured in Gibson's phone rants that were taped by Grigorieva and leaked to the media earlier this summer.
He told Grigorieva he would fire the woman if she agreed to babysit the couple's daughter Lucia at her mother's house and reminded the Russian, "I'm her employer, not you."
More Mel Gibson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle