Key Witness to Mel Gibson's Alleged Rages Dead
A babysitter who was expected to be a key eyewitness to Mel Gibson's alleged rages in his custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has died, according to U.S. TV reports. Reports suggest the unnamed Hispanic child minder, who lost her battle with cancer at the weekend (August 14 or 15), witnessed the actor/director's alleged attacks on the Russian singer.
The babysitter was even featured in Gibson's phone rants that were taped by Grigorieva and leaked to the media earlier this summer.
He told Grigorieva he would fire the woman if she agreed to babysit the couple's daughter Lucia at her mother's house and reminded the Russian, "I'm her employer, not you."
More Mel Gibson News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert