Key Witness to Mel Gibson's Alleged Rages Dead
A babysitter who was expected to be a key eyewitness to Mel Gibson's alleged rages in his custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has died, according to U.S. TV reports. Reports suggest the unnamed Hispanic child minder, who lost her battle with cancer at the weekend (August 14 or 15), witnessed the actor/director's alleged attacks on the Russian singer.
The babysitter was even featured in Gibson's phone rants that were taped by Grigorieva and leaked to the media earlier this summer.
He told Grigorieva he would fire the woman if she agreed to babysit the couple's daughter Lucia at her mother's house and reminded the Russian, "I'm her employer, not you."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'