Key Witness to Mel Gibson's Alleged Rages Dead
A babysitter who was expected to be a key eyewitness to Mel Gibson's alleged rages in his custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has died, according to U.S. TV reports. Reports suggest the unnamed Hispanic child minder, who lost her battle with cancer at the weekend (August 14 or 15), witnessed the actor/director's alleged attacks on the Russian singer.
The babysitter was even featured in Gibson's phone rants that were taped by Grigorieva and leaked to the media earlier this summer.
He told Grigorieva he would fire the woman if she agreed to babysit the couple's daughter Lucia at her mother's house and reminded the Russian, "I'm her employer, not you."
More Mel Gibson News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right