Michael Clarke Duncan Dating 'The Apprentice' Alum
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan has found love with a U.S. reality TV star who found fame on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". The heavyweight actor recently began dating Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a participant on the 2004 season of Trump's hit program, after meeting her at a grocery store.
He recalls, "I was in there one day and I saw her and I thought to myself, that is a gorgeous woman. She is fine." Duncan plucked up the courage to ask her out and the pair has been together ever since. And Manigault-Stallworth admits the hulking star is really a big softy. She tells OKmagazine.com, "He is so incredibly romantic!"
Michael Clarke Duncan has a new movie "Your Highness" to come out next year. He plays in the flick along with Danny McBride, James Franco, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel, Justin Theroux and more.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3