Michael Clarke Duncan Dating 'The Apprentice' Alum
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan has found love with a U.S. reality TV star who found fame on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". The heavyweight actor recently began dating Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a participant on the 2004 season of Trump's hit program, after meeting her at a grocery store.
He recalls, "I was in there one day and I saw her and I thought to myself, that is a gorgeous woman. She is fine." Duncan plucked up the courage to ask her out and the pair has been together ever since. And Manigault-Stallworth admits the hulking star is really a big softy. She tells OKmagazine.com, "He is so incredibly romantic!"
Michael Clarke Duncan has a new movie "Your Highness" to come out next year. He plays in the flick along with Danny McBride, James Franco, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel, Justin Theroux and more.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami