Michael Clarke Duncan Dating 'The Apprentice' Alum
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan has found love with a U.S. reality TV star who found fame on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". The heavyweight actor recently began dating Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a participant on the 2004 season of Trump's hit program, after meeting her at a grocery store.
He recalls, "I was in there one day and I saw her and I thought to myself, that is a gorgeous woman. She is fine." Duncan plucked up the courage to ask her out and the pair has been together ever since. And Manigault-Stallworth admits the hulking star is really a big softy. She tells OKmagazine.com, "He is so incredibly romantic!"
Michael Clarke Duncan has a new movie "Your Highness" to come out next year. He plays in the flick along with Danny McBride, James Franco, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel, Justin Theroux and more.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media