Michael Clarke Duncan Dating 'The Apprentice' Alum
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan has found love with a U.S. reality TV star who found fame on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". The heavyweight actor recently began dating Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a participant on the 2004 season of Trump's hit program, after meeting her at a grocery store.
He recalls, "I was in there one day and I saw her and I thought to myself, that is a gorgeous woman. She is fine." Duncan plucked up the courage to ask her out and the pair has been together ever since. And Manigault-Stallworth admits the hulking star is really a big softy. She tells OKmagazine.com, "He is so incredibly romantic!"
Michael Clarke Duncan has a new movie "Your Highness" to come out next year. He plays in the flick along with Danny McBride, James Franco, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel, Justin Theroux and more.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal