Michael Clarke Duncan Dating 'The Apprentice' Alum
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan has found love with a U.S. reality TV star who found fame on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". The heavyweight actor recently began dating Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a participant on the 2004 season of Trump's hit program, after meeting her at a grocery store.
He recalls, "I was in there one day and I saw her and I thought to myself, that is a gorgeous woman. She is fine." Duncan plucked up the courage to ask her out and the pair has been together ever since. And Manigault-Stallworth admits the hulking star is really a big softy. She tells OKmagazine.com, "He is so incredibly romantic!"
Michael Clarke Duncan has a new movie "Your Highness" to come out next year. He plays in the flick along with Danny McBride, James Franco, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel, Justin Theroux and more.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It