Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Divorced to Be Finalized in February
"The Hills" co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's marriage will officially be over in February. Montag walked out on her husband of two years in May this year and filed a divorce petition in Santa Monica, California Superior Court last month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt signed off on the papers after he was served last week and the divorce will be finalized in six months time. Montag's lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells TMZ.com, "Both Heidi and Spencer are in agreement to settle their divorce as quickly as possible without the need of a court appearance."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt wed in Mexico in 2008 and exchanged vows for a second time on TV in 2009 amid claims their initial nuptials were not legally binding.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?