Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Divorced to Be Finalized in February
"The Hills" co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's marriage will officially be over in February. Montag walked out on her husband of two years in May this year and filed a divorce petition in Santa Monica, California Superior Court last month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt signed off on the papers after he was served last week and the divorce will be finalized in six months time. Montag's lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells TMZ.com, "Both Heidi and Spencer are in agreement to settle their divorce as quickly as possible without the need of a court appearance."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt wed in Mexico in 2008 and exchanged vows for a second time on TV in 2009 amid claims their initial nuptials were not legally binding.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie