Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Divorced to Be Finalized in February
"The Hills" co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's marriage will officially be over in February. Montag walked out on her husband of two years in May this year and filed a divorce petition in Santa Monica, California Superior Court last month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt signed off on the papers after he was served last week and the divorce will be finalized in six months time. Montag's lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells TMZ.com, "Both Heidi and Spencer are in agreement to settle their divorce as quickly as possible without the need of a court appearance."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt wed in Mexico in 2008 and exchanged vows for a second time on TV in 2009 amid claims their initial nuptials were not legally binding.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'