Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Divorced to Be Finalized in February
"The Hills" co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's marriage will officially be over in February. Montag walked out on her husband of two years in May this year and filed a divorce petition in Santa Monica, California Superior Court last month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt signed off on the papers after he was served last week and the divorce will be finalized in six months time. Montag's lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells TMZ.com, "Both Heidi and Spencer are in agreement to settle their divorce as quickly as possible without the need of a court appearance."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt wed in Mexico in 2008 and exchanged vows for a second time on TV in 2009 amid claims their initial nuptials were not legally binding.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour