Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's Divorced to Be Finalized in February
"The Hills" co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's marriage will officially be over in February. Montag walked out on her husband of two years in May this year and filed a divorce petition in Santa Monica, California Superior Court last month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Pratt signed off on the papers after he was served last week and the divorce will be finalized in six months time. Montag's lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells TMZ.com, "Both Heidi and Spencer are in agreement to settle their divorce as quickly as possible without the need of a court appearance."
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt wed in Mexico in 2008 and exchanged vows for a second time on TV in 2009 amid claims their initial nuptials were not legally binding.
More Heidi Montag News
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors