Justin Bieber Takes Revenge on Twitter Hacker by Publishing the Teen's Number
Justin Bieber has exacted revenge on a Michigan teenager who allegedly hacked into his Twitter account - by publishing the youngster's phone number on the social networking website. Detroit, Michigan-based teen Kevin Kristopik is accused of recently accessing the star's page and acquiring the singer's phone number.
The "Baby" hitmaker was flooded with calls and decided to get his own back on the troublemaker, unleashing his 4.5 million followers on Kristopik by "tweeting" his number in an online prank. The pop star wrote, "Everyone call me 248-(Kristopik's number) or text." Bieber took the post down within minutes but Kristopik's line had already been jammed with calls, reports Gawker.
According to a legal expert consulted by E! Online, Bieber's action isn't likely to land him in the big house. However, he could face civil liabilities for the stunt.
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival