Justin Bieber Takes Revenge on Twitter Hacker by Publishing the Teen's Number
Justin Bieber has exacted revenge on a Michigan teenager who allegedly hacked into his Twitter account - by publishing the youngster's phone number on the social networking website. Detroit, Michigan-based teen Kevin Kristopik is accused of recently accessing the star's page and acquiring the singer's phone number.
The "Baby" hitmaker was flooded with calls and decided to get his own back on the troublemaker, unleashing his 4.5 million followers on Kristopik by "tweeting" his number in an online prank. The pop star wrote, "Everyone call me 248-(Kristopik's number) or text." Bieber took the post down within minutes but Kristopik's line had already been jammed with calls, reports Gawker.
According to a legal expert consulted by E! Online, Bieber's action isn't likely to land him in the big house. However, he could face civil liabilities for the stunt.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'