Justin Bieber Takes Revenge on Twitter Hacker by Publishing the Teen's Number
Justin Bieber has exacted revenge on a Michigan teenager who allegedly hacked into his Twitter account - by publishing the youngster's phone number on the social networking website. Detroit, Michigan-based teen Kevin Kristopik is accused of recently accessing the star's page and acquiring the singer's phone number.
The "Baby" hitmaker was flooded with calls and decided to get his own back on the troublemaker, unleashing his 4.5 million followers on Kristopik by "tweeting" his number in an online prank. The pop star wrote, "Everyone call me 248-(Kristopik's number) or text." Bieber took the post down within minutes but Kristopik's line had already been jammed with calls, reports Gawker.
According to a legal expert consulted by E! Online, Bieber's action isn't likely to land him in the big house. However, he could face civil liabilities for the stunt.
More Justin Bieber News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert