Justin Bieber Takes Revenge on Twitter Hacker by Publishing the Teen's Number
Justin Bieber has exacted revenge on a Michigan teenager who allegedly hacked into his Twitter account - by publishing the youngster's phone number on the social networking website. Detroit, Michigan-based teen Kevin Kristopik is accused of recently accessing the star's page and acquiring the singer's phone number.
The "Baby" hitmaker was flooded with calls and decided to get his own back on the troublemaker, unleashing his 4.5 million followers on Kristopik by "tweeting" his number in an online prank. The pop star wrote, "Everyone call me 248-(Kristopik's number) or text." Bieber took the post down within minutes but Kristopik's line had already been jammed with calls, reports Gawker.
According to a legal expert consulted by E! Online, Bieber's action isn't likely to land him in the big house. However, he could face civil liabilities for the stunt.
More Justin Bieber News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump