Justin Bieber Takes Revenge on Twitter Hacker by Publishing the Teen's Number
Justin Bieber has exacted revenge on a Michigan teenager who allegedly hacked into his Twitter account - by publishing the youngster's phone number on the social networking website. Detroit, Michigan-based teen Kevin Kristopik is accused of recently accessing the star's page and acquiring the singer's phone number.
The "Baby" hitmaker was flooded with calls and decided to get his own back on the troublemaker, unleashing his 4.5 million followers on Kristopik by "tweeting" his number in an online prank. The pop star wrote, "Everyone call me 248-(Kristopik's number) or text." Bieber took the post down within minutes but Kristopik's line had already been jammed with calls, reports Gawker.
According to a legal expert consulted by E! Online, Bieber's action isn't likely to land him in the big house. However, he could face civil liabilities for the stunt.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush