Foxy Brown Faces Up to a Year Behind Bars Over Altercation With Neighbor
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown faces up to a year behind bars after she was indicted on a charge of criminal contempt following an altercation with her New York neighbor in July. The hip-hop star, real name Inga Marchand, was arrested and charged with public lewdness and harassment after the run-in with Arlene Raymond outside her Brooklyn home.
Raymond, who had previously obtained a court order against Brown, claimed the rapper had violated the ban by becoming involved in a heated argument with her before allegedly baring her bottom. Brown has denied the reports but she faced questioning over the incident during a series of hearings at Brooklyn Supreme Court last week, and on Friday, August 13 prosecutors officially charged her with criminal contempt in the second degree.
She now faces up to a year behind bars if she's convicted of the crime, reports AllHipHop.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed