Foxy Brown Faces Up to a Year Behind Bars Over Altercation With Neighbor
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown faces up to a year behind bars after she was indicted on a charge of criminal contempt following an altercation with her New York neighbor in July. The hip-hop star, real name Inga Marchand, was arrested and charged with public lewdness and harassment after the run-in with Arlene Raymond outside her Brooklyn home.
Raymond, who had previously obtained a court order against Brown, claimed the rapper had violated the ban by becoming involved in a heated argument with her before allegedly baring her bottom. Brown has denied the reports but she faced questioning over the incident during a series of hearings at Brooklyn Supreme Court last week, and on Friday, August 13 prosecutors officially charged her with criminal contempt in the second degree.
She now faces up to a year behind bars if she's convicted of the crime, reports AllHipHop.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens