Foxy Brown Faces Up to a Year Behind Bars Over Altercation With Neighbor
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown faces up to a year behind bars after she was indicted on a charge of criminal contempt following an altercation with her New York neighbor in July. The hip-hop star, real name Inga Marchand, was arrested and charged with public lewdness and harassment after the run-in with Arlene Raymond outside her Brooklyn home.
Raymond, who had previously obtained a court order against Brown, claimed the rapper had violated the ban by becoming involved in a heated argument with her before allegedly baring her bottom. Brown has denied the reports but she faced questioning over the incident during a series of hearings at Brooklyn Supreme Court last week, and on Friday, August 13 prosecutors officially charged her with criminal contempt in the second degree.
She now faces up to a year behind bars if she's convicted of the crime, reports AllHipHop.
More Foxy Brown News
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart