Foxy Brown Faces Up to a Year Behind Bars Over Altercation With Neighbor
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown faces up to a year behind bars after she was indicted on a charge of criminal contempt following an altercation with her New York neighbor in July. The hip-hop star, real name Inga Marchand, was arrested and charged with public lewdness and harassment after the run-in with Arlene Raymond outside her Brooklyn home.
Raymond, who had previously obtained a court order against Brown, claimed the rapper had violated the ban by becoming involved in a heated argument with her before allegedly baring her bottom. Brown has denied the reports but she faced questioning over the incident during a series of hearings at Brooklyn Supreme Court last week, and on Friday, August 13 prosecutors officially charged her with criminal contempt in the second degree.
She now faces up to a year behind bars if she's convicted of the crime, reports AllHipHop.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival