Foxy Brown Faces Up to a Year Behind Bars Over Altercation With Neighbor
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown faces up to a year behind bars after she was indicted on a charge of criminal contempt following an altercation with her New York neighbor in July. The hip-hop star, real name Inga Marchand, was arrested and charged with public lewdness and harassment after the run-in with Arlene Raymond outside her Brooklyn home.
Raymond, who had previously obtained a court order against Brown, claimed the rapper had violated the ban by becoming involved in a heated argument with her before allegedly baring her bottom. Brown has denied the reports but she faced questioning over the incident during a series of hearings at Brooklyn Supreme Court last week, and on Friday, August 13 prosecutors officially charged her with criminal contempt in the second degree.
She now faces up to a year behind bars if she's convicted of the crime, reports AllHipHop.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding