Sean Penn Enjoyed Birthday Celebration Organized by Bono
Sean Penn celebrated his 50th birthday in style - he enjoyed a weekend of partying with U2 rocker Bono. The Oscar-winning actor reaches the milestone on Tuesday, August 17 but he broke out the champagne early for a boozy bash in Dublin, Ireland.
He is currently in the Irish capital filming "This Must Be the Place" alongside Bono's daughter Memphis Eve Hewson, but he took time out on Saturday, August 14 to party with the U2 star, his own son Hopper and daughter Dylan, and country legend Kris Kristoffersonn.
The group gathered at the Samsara Bar for a special party organized by Bono before heading to the nearby O'Donohue's pub, where the rocker and the birthday boy enjoyed a singsong late into the night.
On Sunday, August 15, Penn joined Bono for lunch at celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse and Grill - but Penn was clearly feeling the effects of the night before, leaving the eatery after just two hours while Bono continued to party into the early evening.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal