Sean Penn Enjoyed Birthday Celebration Organized by Bono
Sean Penn celebrated his 50th birthday in style - he enjoyed a weekend of partying with U2 rocker Bono. The Oscar-winning actor reaches the milestone on Tuesday, August 17 but he broke out the champagne early for a boozy bash in Dublin, Ireland.
He is currently in the Irish capital filming "This Must Be the Place" alongside Bono's daughter Memphis Eve Hewson, but he took time out on Saturday, August 14 to party with the U2 star, his own son Hopper and daughter Dylan, and country legend Kris Kristoffersonn.
The group gathered at the Samsara Bar for a special party organized by Bono before heading to the nearby O'Donohue's pub, where the rocker and the birthday boy enjoyed a singsong late into the night.
On Sunday, August 15, Penn joined Bono for lunch at celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse and Grill - but Penn was clearly feeling the effects of the night before, leaving the eatery after just two hours while Bono continued to party into the early evening.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'