Sean Penn Enjoyed Birthday Celebration Organized by Bono
Sean Penn celebrated his 50th birthday in style - he enjoyed a weekend of partying with U2 rocker Bono. The Oscar-winning actor reaches the milestone on Tuesday, August 17 but he broke out the champagne early for a boozy bash in Dublin, Ireland.
He is currently in the Irish capital filming "This Must Be the Place" alongside Bono's daughter Memphis Eve Hewson, but he took time out on Saturday, August 14 to party with the U2 star, his own son Hopper and daughter Dylan, and country legend Kris Kristoffersonn.
The group gathered at the Samsara Bar for a special party organized by Bono before heading to the nearby O'Donohue's pub, where the rocker and the birthday boy enjoyed a singsong late into the night.
On Sunday, August 15, Penn joined Bono for lunch at celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse and Grill - but Penn was clearly feeling the effects of the night before, leaving the eatery after just two hours while Bono continued to party into the early evening.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?