Sean Penn Enjoyed Birthday Celebration Organized by Bono
Sean Penn celebrated his 50th birthday in style - he enjoyed a weekend of partying with U2 rocker Bono. The Oscar-winning actor reaches the milestone on Tuesday, August 17 but he broke out the champagne early for a boozy bash in Dublin, Ireland.
He is currently in the Irish capital filming "This Must Be the Place" alongside Bono's daughter Memphis Eve Hewson, but he took time out on Saturday, August 14 to party with the U2 star, his own son Hopper and daughter Dylan, and country legend Kris Kristoffersonn.
The group gathered at the Samsara Bar for a special party organized by Bono before heading to the nearby O'Donohue's pub, where the rocker and the birthday boy enjoyed a singsong late into the night.
On Sunday, August 15, Penn joined Bono for lunch at celebrity chef Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse and Grill - but Penn was clearly feeling the effects of the night before, leaving the eatery after just two hours while Bono continued to party into the early evening.
More Sean Penn News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist