Will Young Lands Role in New Thriller Series 'Bedlam'
Singer Will Young is set for a spooky new role - he's landed the lead in an upcoming British thriller series. The "Leave Right Now" hitmaker made his acting debut in 2005 by appearing opposite Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins in "Mrs. Henderson Presents".
He followed it up with a starring role in Noel Coward play "The Vortex" in 2007 and earlier this year appeared in British teen drama "Skins". And he's continuing with his small screen stardom by taking on a role in "Bedlam", a new drama set in a former psychiatric hospital haunted by ex-inmates, according to Britain's The Sun.
Young says, "I'm so excited to be part of Bedlam. The scripts are original and fantastic, as are the other actors involved. I can't wait to get my teeth into the role." The series, also starring Theo James and Charlotte Salt, is set to air on U.K. network Living early next year.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors