Will Young Lands Role in New Thriller Series 'Bedlam'
Singer Will Young is set for a spooky new role - he's landed the lead in an upcoming British thriller series. The "Leave Right Now" hitmaker made his acting debut in 2005 by appearing opposite Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins in "Mrs. Henderson Presents".
He followed it up with a starring role in Noel Coward play "The Vortex" in 2007 and earlier this year appeared in British teen drama "Skins". And he's continuing with his small screen stardom by taking on a role in "Bedlam", a new drama set in a former psychiatric hospital haunted by ex-inmates, according to Britain's The Sun.
Young says, "I'm so excited to be part of Bedlam. The scripts are original and fantastic, as are the other actors involved. I can't wait to get my teeth into the role." The series, also starring Theo James and Charlotte Salt, is set to air on U.K. network Living early next year.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?