Will Young Lands Role in New Thriller Series 'Bedlam'
Singer Will Young is set for a spooky new role - he's landed the lead in an upcoming British thriller series. The "Leave Right Now" hitmaker made his acting debut in 2005 by appearing opposite Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins in "Mrs. Henderson Presents".
He followed it up with a starring role in Noel Coward play "The Vortex" in 2007 and earlier this year appeared in British teen drama "Skins". And he's continuing with his small screen stardom by taking on a role in "Bedlam", a new drama set in a former psychiatric hospital haunted by ex-inmates, according to Britain's The Sun.
Young says, "I'm so excited to be part of Bedlam. The scripts are original and fantastic, as are the other actors involved. I can't wait to get my teeth into the role." The series, also starring Theo James and Charlotte Salt, is set to air on U.K. network Living early next year.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia