Will Young Lands Role in New Thriller Series 'Bedlam'
Singer Will Young is set for a spooky new role - he's landed the lead in an upcoming British thriller series. The "Leave Right Now" hitmaker made his acting debut in 2005 by appearing opposite Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins in "Mrs. Henderson Presents".
He followed it up with a starring role in Noel Coward play "The Vortex" in 2007 and earlier this year appeared in British teen drama "Skins". And he's continuing with his small screen stardom by taking on a role in "Bedlam", a new drama set in a former psychiatric hospital haunted by ex-inmates, according to Britain's The Sun.
Young says, "I'm so excited to be part of Bedlam. The scripts are original and fantastic, as are the other actors involved. I can't wait to get my teeth into the role." The series, also starring Theo James and Charlotte Salt, is set to air on U.K. network Living early next year.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story