Axl Rose Not Delaying Guns N' Roses' Performance at Rock 'N Rev Fest
The founder of a South Dakota music festival has denied reports Axl Rose was to blame for the delayed start of Guns N' Roses' set on Friday night, August 13, insisting an equipment fault was the cause. The rockers were due to take to the stage at the Rock 'N Rev festival late on Friday, but their start time was pushed back until almost 1am on Saturday morning, August 14.
Several fans walked out of the venue in disgust, with many blaming Rose - who is notorious for showing up late for gigs - for the delay. But festival organizer Dan Catullo is adamant Rose was a consummate professional and a technical fault was to blame.
He tells the state's Rapid City Journal, "I just don't like people becoming a fall guy or getting blamed for things when it's not their fault. I thought I needed to clear the air. I feel bad. He was the most insanely professional gentleman that I ever met. He came and did his job exactly as contracted."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch