Axl Rose Not Delaying Guns N' Roses' Performance at Rock 'N Rev Fest
The founder of a South Dakota music festival has denied reports Axl Rose was to blame for the delayed start of Guns N' Roses' set on Friday night, August 13, insisting an equipment fault was the cause. The rockers were due to take to the stage at the Rock 'N Rev festival late on Friday, but their start time was pushed back until almost 1am on Saturday morning, August 14.
Several fans walked out of the venue in disgust, with many blaming Rose - who is notorious for showing up late for gigs - for the delay. But festival organizer Dan Catullo is adamant Rose was a consummate professional and a technical fault was to blame.
He tells the state's Rapid City Journal, "I just don't like people becoming a fall guy or getting blamed for things when it's not their fault. I thought I needed to clear the air. I feel bad. He was the most insanely professional gentleman that I ever met. He came and did his job exactly as contracted."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen