Axl Rose Not Delaying Guns N' Roses' Performance at Rock 'N Rev Fest
The founder of a South Dakota music festival has denied reports Axl Rose was to blame for the delayed start of Guns N' Roses' set on Friday night, August 13, insisting an equipment fault was the cause. The rockers were due to take to the stage at the Rock 'N Rev festival late on Friday, but their start time was pushed back until almost 1am on Saturday morning, August 14.
Several fans walked out of the venue in disgust, with many blaming Rose - who is notorious for showing up late for gigs - for the delay. But festival organizer Dan Catullo is adamant Rose was a consummate professional and a technical fault was to blame.
He tells the state's Rapid City Journal, "I just don't like people becoming a fall guy or getting blamed for things when it's not their fault. I thought I needed to clear the air. I feel bad. He was the most insanely professional gentleman that I ever met. He came and did his job exactly as contracted."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'