Dianna Agron and Jessica Szohr Win Breakthrough of the Year Awards
"Glee" star Dianna Agron and "Gossip Girl" actress Jessica Szohr have been tipped for big things after taking home honors at the annual Breakthrough of the Year Awards. Blonde beauty Agron shot to fame last year after taking on the role of cheerleader Quinn Fabray in the all-singing, all-dancing high school show and she walked away with the Breakthrough Newcomer trophy at Sunday's August 15 ceremony in Hollywood.
Szohr, who has been a regular on "Gossip Girl" since the first season in 2007, was handed the Breakthrough Actress in Film award for her work in the upcoming action horror "Piranha 3-D". Breakthrough Actor in Film went to Josh Hutcherson for "The Kids Are All Right", while "90210" actress AnnaLynne McCord landed the Breakthrough Standout Performance for her role on the hit U.S. series.
Other winners at the event included Matt Bomer, who was named Breakthrough Actor in TV for "White Collar", and Sofia Vergara, whose turn in "Modern Family" gained her the Breakthrough Actress in TV prize.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account