Dianna Agron and Jessica Szohr Win Breakthrough of the Year Awards
"Glee" star Dianna Agron and "Gossip Girl" actress Jessica Szohr have been tipped for big things after taking home honors at the annual Breakthrough of the Year Awards. Blonde beauty Agron shot to fame last year after taking on the role of cheerleader Quinn Fabray in the all-singing, all-dancing high school show and she walked away with the Breakthrough Newcomer trophy at Sunday's August 15 ceremony in Hollywood.
Szohr, who has been a regular on "Gossip Girl" since the first season in 2007, was handed the Breakthrough Actress in Film award for her work in the upcoming action horror "Piranha 3-D". Breakthrough Actor in Film went to Josh Hutcherson for "The Kids Are All Right", while "90210" actress AnnaLynne McCord landed the Breakthrough Standout Performance for her role on the hit U.S. series.
Other winners at the event included Matt Bomer, who was named Breakthrough Actor in TV for "White Collar", and Sofia Vergara, whose turn in "Modern Family" gained her the Breakthrough Actress in TV prize.
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?