Madonna Celebrated 52nd Birthday With Low-Key Party
Madonna kept celebrations for her 52nd birthday low key on Saturday, August 14 - choosing to party in London with her daughter Lourdes. The queen of pop took time out of filming her new movie, "W.E.", to enjoy an early celebration at London's trendy Shoreditch House - two days before her birthday on Monday, August 16.
The "Material Girl" was accompanied by her daughter, 14, and boyfriend Jesus Luz - who had reportedly sourced the venue earlier in the day. Madonna is said to have dined with her friends and family in a private room before the party moved to the club's rooftop pool, where revelers enjoyed canapes of scallops, calamari, crayfish and quails' eggs, according to the Daily Mail.
But even the reported $150,000 cost failed to entice Madonna' A-List pals - British actor Laurence Fox, who stars in her film, was one of the only celebrity quests spotted entering the bash.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift