Madonna Celebrated 52nd Birthday With Low-Key Party
Madonna kept celebrations for her 52nd birthday low key on Saturday, August 14 - choosing to party in London with her daughter Lourdes. The queen of pop took time out of filming her new movie, "W.E.", to enjoy an early celebration at London's trendy Shoreditch House - two days before her birthday on Monday, August 16.
The "Material Girl" was accompanied by her daughter, 14, and boyfriend Jesus Luz - who had reportedly sourced the venue earlier in the day. Madonna is said to have dined with her friends and family in a private room before the party moved to the club's rooftop pool, where revelers enjoyed canapes of scallops, calamari, crayfish and quails' eggs, according to the Daily Mail.
But even the reported $150,000 cost failed to entice Madonna' A-List pals - British actor Laurence Fox, who stars in her film, was one of the only celebrity quests spotted entering the bash.
More Madonna News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers