Madonna Celebrated 52nd Birthday With Low-Key Party
Madonna kept celebrations for her 52nd birthday low key on Saturday, August 14 - choosing to party in London with her daughter Lourdes. The queen of pop took time out of filming her new movie, "W.E.", to enjoy an early celebration at London's trendy Shoreditch House - two days before her birthday on Monday, August 16.
The "Material Girl" was accompanied by her daughter, 14, and boyfriend Jesus Luz - who had reportedly sourced the venue earlier in the day. Madonna is said to have dined with her friends and family in a private room before the party moved to the club's rooftop pool, where revelers enjoyed canapes of scallops, calamari, crayfish and quails' eggs, according to the Daily Mail.
But even the reported $150,000 cost failed to entice Madonna' A-List pals - British actor Laurence Fox, who stars in her film, was one of the only celebrity quests spotted entering the bash.
More Madonna News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off