Madonna Celebrated 52nd Birthday With Low-Key Party
Madonna kept celebrations for her 52nd birthday low key on Saturday, August 14 - choosing to party in London with her daughter Lourdes. The queen of pop took time out of filming her new movie, "W.E.", to enjoy an early celebration at London's trendy Shoreditch House - two days before her birthday on Monday, August 16.
The "Material Girl" was accompanied by her daughter, 14, and boyfriend Jesus Luz - who had reportedly sourced the venue earlier in the day. Madonna is said to have dined with her friends and family in a private room before the party moved to the club's rooftop pool, where revelers enjoyed canapes of scallops, calamari, crayfish and quails' eggs, according to the Daily Mail.
But even the reported $150,000 cost failed to entice Madonna' A-List pals - British actor Laurence Fox, who stars in her film, was one of the only celebrity quests spotted entering the bash.
More Madonna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed