Elliott Tittensor Turned Himself to Police After Hit-and-Run Incident
British TV star Elliott Tittensor has been released on bail after allegedly hitting an 18-year-old man with his car and speeding off. The 20 year old, who is famous in the U.K. for his role in hit series Shameless, is alleged to have driven his BMW into a young man who approached the vehicle in Kentish Town, north London in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 15.
The unnamed teenager suffered head injuries in the collision and was taken to a nearby hospital, where he is said to be in a stable condition. The actor, who was in the car with his girlfriend, Skins star Kaya Scodelario, gave himself up to police shortly after the incident and is said to have passed a breath test. He was arrested, but no charges were brought.
A police spokesman says, "Police were called at 2.02am on Sunday 15 August to Kentish Town Road, NW5 to reports of a collision involving a BMW Z4 and a pedestrian. An 18-year-old man was taken by London Ambulance Service to hospital suffering from head injuries... The male driver did not stop at the scene. He later handed himself into officers at a central London police station at approximately 3.30am and was arrested in connection with the collision."
Tittensor has been bailed until mid-September pending a police investigation.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers