Flo Rida's 'Club Can't Handle Me' Tops U.K. Single Chart
Flo Rida's has danced his way to the top of the U.K. charts - his hit "Club Can't Handle Me" is number one. The rapper's collaboration with DJ David Guetta rounded out the top five last weekend, but has jumped in the sales list to claim the number one spot in Britain.
Another big riser was Eminem's duet with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", which was last week's number four. Brit girl group The Saturdays was denied its first number one - the band's "Missing You" debuted at the number three spot. Rounding out the top five singles were Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" and Ne-Yo's "Beautiful Monster".
In the album charts, Eminem and his "Recovery" disc returned to the top spot, followed by Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" at number two and "The Defamation Of Strickland Banks" by Plan B at number three. Eliza Doolittle's eponymous offering is at four, while Lady GaGa's debut "The Fame" rises back into the top five, marking a staggering 83 weeks in the album countdown.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'