Flo Rida's 'Club Can't Handle Me' Tops U.K. Single Chart
Flo Rida's has danced his way to the top of the U.K. charts - his hit "Club Can't Handle Me" is number one. The rapper's collaboration with DJ David Guetta rounded out the top five last weekend, but has jumped in the sales list to claim the number one spot in Britain.
Another big riser was Eminem's duet with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", which was last week's number four. Brit girl group The Saturdays was denied its first number one - the band's "Missing You" debuted at the number three spot. Rounding out the top five singles were Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" and Ne-Yo's "Beautiful Monster".
In the album charts, Eminem and his "Recovery" disc returned to the top spot, followed by Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" at number two and "The Defamation Of Strickland Banks" by Plan B at number three. Eliza Doolittle's eponymous offering is at four, while Lady GaGa's debut "The Fame" rises back into the top five, marking a staggering 83 weeks in the album countdown.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'