Flo Rida's 'Club Can't Handle Me' Tops U.K. Single Chart
Flo Rida's has danced his way to the top of the U.K. charts - his hit "Club Can't Handle Me" is number one. The rapper's collaboration with DJ David Guetta rounded out the top five last weekend, but has jumped in the sales list to claim the number one spot in Britain.
Another big riser was Eminem's duet with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", which was last week's number four. Brit girl group The Saturdays was denied its first number one - the band's "Missing You" debuted at the number three spot. Rounding out the top five singles were Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" and Ne-Yo's "Beautiful Monster".
In the album charts, Eminem and his "Recovery" disc returned to the top spot, followed by Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" at number two and "The Defamation Of Strickland Banks" by Plan B at number three. Eliza Doolittle's eponymous offering is at four, while Lady GaGa's debut "The Fame" rises back into the top five, marking a staggering 83 weeks in the album countdown.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'