Flo Rida's 'Club Can't Handle Me' Tops U.K. Single Chart
Flo Rida's has danced his way to the top of the U.K. charts - his hit "Club Can't Handle Me" is number one. The rapper's collaboration with DJ David Guetta rounded out the top five last weekend, but has jumped in the sales list to claim the number one spot in Britain.
Another big riser was Eminem's duet with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", which was last week's number four. Brit girl group The Saturdays was denied its first number one - the band's "Missing You" debuted at the number three spot. Rounding out the top five singles were Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" and Ne-Yo's "Beautiful Monster".
In the album charts, Eminem and his "Recovery" disc returned to the top spot, followed by Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" at number two and "The Defamation Of Strickland Banks" by Plan B at number three. Eliza Doolittle's eponymous offering is at four, while Lady GaGa's debut "The Fame" rises back into the top five, marking a staggering 83 weeks in the album countdown.
More Flo Rida News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March