Matt Goss to Move Gig to Native London
Former Bros star Matt Goss has thrilled his British fans by announcing plans to take his Las Vegas residency to London for a one-off gig. The "When Will I Be Famous" singer has performed his hits for the Matt Goss Live From Las Vegas show in Sin City since 2009.
Now Goss is moving the concert across the Atlantic for one special concert at London's Royal Albert Hall for fans in his native U.K. He says, "Having played over a hundred shows in America last year I can't wait to come home to London and play such a beautiful venue in the country I love." The gig will take place on October 19 this year.
In Bros, Matt Goss teamed up with twin his brother Luke Goss and Craig Logan. Matt was the lead singer while Luke played drum and Craig served as bass player.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry