Matt Goss to Move Gig to Native London
Former Bros star Matt Goss has thrilled his British fans by announcing plans to take his Las Vegas residency to London for a one-off gig. The "When Will I Be Famous" singer has performed his hits for the Matt Goss Live From Las Vegas show in Sin City since 2009.
Now Goss is moving the concert across the Atlantic for one special concert at London's Royal Albert Hall for fans in his native U.K. He says, "Having played over a hundred shows in America last year I can't wait to come home to London and play such a beautiful venue in the country I love." The gig will take place on October 19 this year.
In Bros, Matt Goss teamed up with twin his brother Luke Goss and Craig Logan. Matt was the lead singer while Luke played drum and Craig served as bass player.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor