Matt Goss to Move Gig to Native London
Former Bros star Matt Goss has thrilled his British fans by announcing plans to take his Las Vegas residency to London for a one-off gig. The "When Will I Be Famous" singer has performed his hits for the Matt Goss Live From Las Vegas show in Sin City since 2009.
Now Goss is moving the concert across the Atlantic for one special concert at London's Royal Albert Hall for fans in his native U.K. He says, "Having played over a hundred shows in America last year I can't wait to come home to London and play such a beautiful venue in the country I love." The gig will take place on October 19 this year.
In Bros, Matt Goss teamed up with twin his brother Luke Goss and Craig Logan. Matt was the lead singer while Luke played drum and Craig served as bass player.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance