Matt Goss to Move Gig to Native London
Former Bros star Matt Goss has thrilled his British fans by announcing plans to take his Las Vegas residency to London for a one-off gig. The "When Will I Be Famous" singer has performed his hits for the Matt Goss Live From Las Vegas show in Sin City since 2009.
Now Goss is moving the concert across the Atlantic for one special concert at London's Royal Albert Hall for fans in his native U.K. He says, "Having played over a hundred shows in America last year I can't wait to come home to London and play such a beautiful venue in the country I love." The gig will take place on October 19 this year.
In Bros, Matt Goss teamed up with twin his brother Luke Goss and Craig Logan. Matt was the lead singer while Luke played drum and Craig served as bass player.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd