Eva Longoria Looks Up to Victoria Adams for Solid Marriage
Eva Longoria looks to her friend Victoria Adams for relationship advice - she wants her marriage to be as successful as the fashion designer's. The former Spice Girls singer wed soccer ace David Beckham in 1999 and they share three young sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In 2007 they moved to Los Angeles and Victoria struck up a close friendship with the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who married basketball player Tony Parker the same year. And Eva admires the Beckhams' solid union.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Victoria's a lovely woman. Both our husbands are sports stars and they both travel, and Victoria's had some great advice for me on how to cope with that." Eva continues praising Victoria, "She's a great mother, too. If you ever see her around her kids, you'll see that everything - everything - is about them and David. She's a good role model. I really want my marriage to be like hers."
More Eva Longoria News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby