Eva Longoria Looks Up to Victoria Adams for Solid Marriage
Eva Longoria looks to her friend Victoria Adams for relationship advice - she wants her marriage to be as successful as the fashion designer's. The former Spice Girls singer wed soccer ace David Beckham in 1999 and they share three young sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In 2007 they moved to Los Angeles and Victoria struck up a close friendship with the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who married basketball player Tony Parker the same year. And Eva admires the Beckhams' solid union.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Victoria's a lovely woman. Both our husbands are sports stars and they both travel, and Victoria's had some great advice for me on how to cope with that." Eva continues praising Victoria, "She's a great mother, too. If you ever see her around her kids, you'll see that everything - everything - is about them and David. She's a good role model. I really want my marriage to be like hers."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen