Eva Longoria Looks Up to Victoria Adams for Solid Marriage
Eva Longoria looks to her friend Victoria Adams for relationship advice - she wants her marriage to be as successful as the fashion designer's. The former Spice Girls singer wed soccer ace David Beckham in 1999 and they share three young sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In 2007 they moved to Los Angeles and Victoria struck up a close friendship with the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who married basketball player Tony Parker the same year. And Eva admires the Beckhams' solid union.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Victoria's a lovely woman. Both our husbands are sports stars and they both travel, and Victoria's had some great advice for me on how to cope with that." Eva continues praising Victoria, "She's a great mother, too. If you ever see her around her kids, you'll see that everything - everything - is about them and David. She's a good role model. I really want my marriage to be like hers."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest