Eva Longoria Looks Up to Victoria Adams for Solid Marriage
Eva Longoria looks to her friend Victoria Adams for relationship advice - she wants her marriage to be as successful as the fashion designer's. The former Spice Girls singer wed soccer ace David Beckham in 1999 and they share three young sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In 2007 they moved to Los Angeles and Victoria struck up a close friendship with the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who married basketball player Tony Parker the same year. And Eva admires the Beckhams' solid union.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Victoria's a lovely woman. Both our husbands are sports stars and they both travel, and Victoria's had some great advice for me on how to cope with that." Eva continues praising Victoria, "She's a great mother, too. If you ever see her around her kids, you'll see that everything - everything - is about them and David. She's a good role model. I really want my marriage to be like hers."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake