Eva Longoria Looks Up to Victoria Adams for Solid Marriage
Eva Longoria looks to her friend Victoria Adams for relationship advice - she wants her marriage to be as successful as the fashion designer's. The former Spice Girls singer wed soccer ace David Beckham in 1999 and they share three young sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
In 2007 they moved to Los Angeles and Victoria struck up a close friendship with the "Desperate Housewives" actress, who married basketball player Tony Parker the same year. And Eva admires the Beckhams' solid union.
She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper, "Victoria's a lovely woman. Both our husbands are sports stars and they both travel, and Victoria's had some great advice for me on how to cope with that." Eva continues praising Victoria, "She's a great mother, too. If you ever see her around her kids, you'll see that everything - everything - is about them and David. She's a good role model. I really want my marriage to be like hers."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'