N-Dubz's Tulisa Contostavlos Kicked Out of Hotel for Trashing Suite
British pop star Tulisa Contostavlos is the latest member of rap trio N-Dubz to cause chaos for the band's management, after she allegedly trashed her hotel room while on tour in the U.S. The only female member of the "Number 1" hitmakers is currently on the road trying to crack America with her bandmate Dappy, but things turned wild when she got too drunk on a night out in Miami, Florida.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, the 22 year old was asked to leave a luxury hotel after ruining her suite. A source tells the publication, "Tulisa has been going for it, she's out of control. It started in Miami, then Hollywood - she has been out constantly."
"She had just a little too much to drink one night and trashed the hotel room. She did regret it the next day, especially when staff told her to check out. The band's management have had to step in again and tell her to settle down."
It's not the first time the band has landed in hot water because of the antics - rapper Dappy was caught on camera taking controversial drug mephedrone in March and was kicked out of a British theme park for allegedly smoking cannabis in the venue's hotel a month later. Fellow rapper Fazer wasn't allowed to travel to the U.S. after custom officials reportedly refused to grant him a visa.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character